Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2340

Thread: The Happy Thread!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    That amazing. How did you find one so cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    So i just landed a go pro hero 4 silver edition for $120!! Sadly it only came with the underwater housing and that's it still I'll have to buy a suction mount, charger, and any other attachments i want but that's still a good deal since i was looking at used ones that cost $200+ with nothing but the camera

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    That amazing. How did you find one so cheap?
    I got it from a used book store here! I was looking for a game cube actually and noticed in the back the go pro. (Sadly they didn't have any game cubes )

I got it from a used book store here! I was looking for a game cube actually and noticed in the back the go pro. (Sadly they didn't have any game cubes )

That is amazing. GameCube are easy to find here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    That is amazing. GameCube are easy to find here.

They are here too but this particular store had one for sale a bit ago for $15 and i was hoping that one was still on sale because it was pink and glittered 😢😢

That would had been pretty neat to see.

They are here too but this particular store had one for sale a bit ago for $15 and i was hoping that one was still on sale because it was pink and glittered 

Survivor of cyberbullies

More good news! I finally have a free weekend to go swimming! Usually i work every single weekend and refuse to take off because lets just say i pay $700/month in rent.... So my boss finally told me to take a break (which I'm getting paid for thank god) now if only i could figure out how to set up my go pro in the lap lanes when it's a super deep pool

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0726...U5L&ref=plSrch

A cheap tripod works perfectly for me and since it's so inexpensive, I'm really not worried about ruining it.

I'm actually really happy that I'm not a mod for the BST tails group on Facebook

it means I don't have to deal with a certain bully's bullshit
    Take the wave now and know that you're free
    Turn your back on the land face the sea
    Face the wind now so wild and so strong
    When you think of me
    Wave to me and send me a song

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    Here is my mom fixing the drawing of the fluke for my silicone tail I’ll be making! We decided to make it smaller. My dad also offered to buy me two of those big hard plastic folding tables so I can sculpt my fluke out in the garage and not have to sculpt on the floor and hurt my knees and back.

*Previously know as KellyMermaid*

I got my first car! This is kind of a big deal for me coming from a very financially insecure background and failing my license 5 times before passing. I have a job interview tomorrow for a possible full time position for a live Audio Visual company that's downtown so its a good thing I finally have a car! Shes a pretty average car, a 2000 honda civic but I'm very excited - especially as its purple! If all goes well, I won't have to be teaching swimming lessons as much and getting more into the field of my dreams!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    I got my first car! This is kind of a big deal for me coming from a very financially insecure background and failing my license 5 times before passing. I have a job interview tomorrow for a possible full time position for a live Audio Visual company that's downtown so its a good thing I finally have a car! Shes a pretty average car, a 2000 honda civic but I'm very excited - especially as its purple! If all goes well, I won't have to be teaching swimming lessons as much and getting more into the field of my dreams!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Congratulations!

I got a job working at JoAnns! I’ve been there three days now and its hard work but i love it. Im a seasonal hire but fingers crossed that i can work hard and stay on so i have a job when i graduate in the spring.

Well a few good things have been happening on my end lately, mostly to do with business startup stuff and some really wonderful reactions I got on monday at the pool when a few different families saw my mermaid tail they were so sweet!

But today while I've been struggling to work on doing research for business stuff, my mum came back in from college and it turns out my aunt had found a monofin someone was getting rid of, so she got it for me! It's a child size finis wave so not one I'd use personally but it'll really come in handy in the future if we decide to try teaching kids, or if my particularly small friend gets into mermaiding XD Yay for free equipment!

Last edited by deepblue; 12-31-2017 at 01:52 AM.

I ordered my first tail today! I'm almost officially a mermaid! (I still have to buy a monofin...)
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    I ordered my first tail today! I'm almost officially a mermaid! (I still have to buy a monofin...)

Survivor of cyberbullies

I totally should've said this sooner but I'm seriously happy, on thursday a local pool basically said an initial yes to having me provide party services as a mermaid, and they invited me to their New Year party to do some promotional swimming! It's actually on my birthday rather than New Year's Eve or Day, which makes it a really fun thing to be doing that day

Exciting Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Cosmica View Post
    I totally should've said this sooner but I'm seriously happy, on thursday a local pool basically said an initial yes to having me provide party services as a mermaid, and they invited me to their New Year party to do some promotional swimming! It's actually on my birthday rather than New Year's Eve or Day, which makes it a really fun thing to be doing that day

Survivor of cyberbullies

I'm an Eaglescout now! I also ordered and got the supplies to start my scale maille armor! And I'm happy because I got to play board games with some of my close friends last night, and I got a cool octopus poster set from Made With Tone, an awesome charity that helps teach music to children. There's so many cool things that have been happening lately, and it makes me so happy. It's really easy to get lost in the funk and only see the negative, but I'm so glad I'm not there anymore.
    Proud Merman, Eaglescout, DIYer, and lover of nature

Congrats with becoming an Eagle Scout.

Quote Originally Posted by Takahao View Post
    I'm an Eaglescout now! I also ordered and got the supplies to start my scale maille armor! And I'm happy because I got to play board games with some of my close friends last night, and I got a cool octopus poster set from Made With Tone, an awesome charity that helps teach music to children. There's so many cool things that have been happening lately, and it makes me so happy. It's really easy to get lost in the funk and only see the negative, but I'm so glad I'm not there anymore.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast