Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2340

Thread: The Happy Thread!

Congratulations Takahao. I know how much work goes into getting that rank.

Thanks! I'm just glad it's over at this point, haha. I started scouts way back when I was six in cubscouts. And now it's been twelve years, and I don't have to fill out any merit badge packets, or attend meetings. It's amazing!
    Proud Merman, Eaglescout, DIYer, and lover of nature

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    I finally finished this drawing for my best friend who's as much of an aviation junkie as I am. It's his birthday so I drew him this as he's in Europe, I'm gonna surprise him when he gets back. Something non mer related!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by The Water Phoenix; 12-13-2017 at 10:49 AM. Reason: typo
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

So this happened I’m really happy excited in every way possible

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I finally got the gofundme issue resolved so the right person get the money.

You did good with the drawing Water Phoenix. Drawing is something I always wish I could be better at.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I decided to wait until my birthday to post this but I am very proud of this community. In the last week, this community prove itself that we're all smart and that this community is no fool. Thank you here for being you, thank you for thinking things through, and another thank you for all of you for just simply being awesome. Now let hope for another year of this community growing more as a whole. Sorry if I sound cliche.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

My family and in-laws encouraged my mermaid obsession again this christmas xD

This shirt says “mermaids have more fun” LOL. I also got two other shirts and bookmarks and such

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Mia View Post
    My family and in-laws encouraged my mermaid obsession again this christmas xD

This shirt says “mermaids have more fun” LOL. I also got two other shirts and bookmarks and such

Those socks are awesome!
    “The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea.”
    Isak Dinesen - http://www.worldofquotes.com/topic/water/2/index.html
    Follow me on Facebook and Youtube!

My Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mermai...38613266232787

My Youtube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidDanielle2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Danielle View Post
    Those socks are awesome!
    Thanks! Those are from my sister. She also got me another pair in red

I just sent one of my doodles of a ballgown to Fireflypath for a quote on making my wedding dress. Nothing's really set in stone there but the fact that they're even looking at my art has me incredibly nervous and giddy.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    I just sent one of my doodles of a ballgown to Fireflypath for a quote on making my wedding dress. Nothing's really set in stone there but the fact that they're even looking at my art has me incredibly nervous and giddy.
    Oh my goodness! I love Fireflypath! I'm sure your dress will be gorgeous!
    Mermaid Sagittaria
    Savannah, GA | Richmond, VA
    Competitive Swimmer since 2005 | Aspiring Animator
    9 Time National Champion Swimmer | 11 Time All-American Swimmer
    Art Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/abigail_richey/
    Mermaid Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tybee_mermaid/

Quote Originally Posted by TybeeMermaid View Post
    Oh my goodness! I love Fireflypath! I'm sure your dress will be gorgeous!
    Nope. The quote was approximately half the cost of my car (that I bought new.) It's a pretty design but I'm pretty sure my fiance wouldn't approve, lol. They did say they liked my art though which made my day. =)
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

So i have 3 internships this spring ( one working to characterize and identify new species of darkling beetle for a museum!) Not only that but it's almost time to officially launch my brand's first print release! And i found out i can still lift 90 lbs!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Oh and my PTSD and depression is getting a lot better according to my recent analysis

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    So i have 3 internships this spring ( one working to characterize and identify new species of darkling beetle for a museum!) Not only that but it's almost time to officially launch my brand's first print release! And i found out i can still lift 90 lbs! Oh and my PTSD and depression is getting a lot better according to my recent analysis
    That sounds amazing! I'm glad you have good things going on in your life. :>

Hey Mermaid Mia, I've got some of those socks too! My family definitely encouraged the mermaid theme this year, both for christmas and birthday.

Well it was my birthday on the 3rd, I'm 23 now, and I spent most of it being a mermaid! Did my unpaid debut at a local pool that I'm going to do parties with in the future and they only expected me to be in the water for 15 minutes, I was in for 2 hours! You can't keep me out XD the kids were all so lovely and I had a great time. (Apologies if the photo is a bit big!)

I'm gonna need to change my name on here though from Cosmica to Alaria, having come up with a whole new character. The kids loved the new name!
    Name:  26165683_1767556240216087_2203873989508647051_n.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  63.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSeaAlaria View Post
    Hey Mermaid Mia, I've got some of those socks too! My family definitely encouraged the mermaid theme this year, both for christmas and birthday.

Well it was my birthday on the 3rd, I'm 23 now, and I spent most of it being a mermaid! Did my unpaid debut at a local pool that I'm going to do parties with in the future and they only expected me to be in the water for 15 minutes, I was in for 2 hours! You can't keep me out XD the kids were all so lovely and I had a great time. (Apologies if the photo is a bit big!)

I'm gonna need to change my name on here though from Cosmica to Alaria, having come up with a whole new character. The kids loved the new name!
    Congrats, Alaria! I'm sure the first time's a day you'll remember for life
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSeaAlaria View Post

Name:  26165683_1767556240216087_2203873989508647051_n.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  63.9 KB
    Thats awesome! Congratulations!

I posted on my Instagram story this, but I have been bombarded with good news all week! I hit 5K on YouTube, my sister got a great role in a stage show, my week long swimming lessons went well (no irate parents, only ones requesting me again), my supervisor asked me to hrlp with some training which is flattering, Courtney has finished my H2O tail, I heard some Good Updates regarding another tail, a pod member of mine kicked some social anxiety butt, I got a promotion at my second job, my friends announced their wedding date and so we're going wedding dress shopping on Monday, I am hopefully going to be interviewed for a book aaaaand I heard back from a mermaid tail company regarding doing a giveaway with me! Phew! My bank account may be empty but God is good!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    One of my uncles gave me $100 for Christmas! I’m going to put that towards making my tail!

*Previously know as KellyMermaid*

Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 LastLast