Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2340

Thread: The Happy Thread!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Seaspray Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid On Twitter Add Seaspray Mermaid on Facebook Add Seaspray Mermaid on Google+
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid on Tumblr Visit Seaspray Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    That's amazing! You're going to have so much fun.

Last night I was inducted into my old high school's Hall of Fame for all the State Championships I won while I went there!

https://imgur.com/a/zqMIdvh

I became the first swimmer and first female athlete to have an individual place in the Hall of Fame!
    Mermaid Sagittaria
    Savannah, GA | Richmond, VA
    Competitive Swimmer since 2005 | Aspiring Animator
    9 Time National Champion Swimmer | 11 Time All-American Swimmer
    Art Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/abigail_richey/
    Mermaid Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tybee_mermaid/

Woah!!! What an accomplishment!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

I set a new PR at the New Years Day 5K on Tuesday. 32:48. I’m still not super fast, but I’m improving.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Dragon View Post
    I set a new PR at the New Years Day 5K on Tuesday. 32:48. I’m still not super fast, but I’m improving.

Keep going, Dragon. Congrats!
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    I just got news saying that my grandfather has survived his operation. The reason why he was operated on is because the circulation in one of his legs was really bad, ant it was causing him discomfort. He's also a diabetic and he had a wound that was becoming gangrenous, so the hospital decided that the best option was to amputate his leg. He's over 80 so any major operation is risky. Even though he has one less leg, it means he won't be in pain anymore once he's recovered. I never knew he was diabetic because I have never seen any sores on him, so I think he'll recover well because he's a strong man. Please send all your love my way on behalf of my loving granfather!
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Senior Member North Pacific Pod
    Congrats! I just found out my mom is finally cancer free after a ton of chemo and surgery!

3d printing is rapidly becoming a cheap alternative to expensive prostethics if he wants an awesome robot leg
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"
    -rulesNazi

User formerly known as derBears

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    Woo! One happy Mer here. I finally passed for my driver's license. So now I can go around more easily instead of hoisting my tail on my back and ride my motorbike to events
    Your imagination is your only limit

Add Vixy on Facebook
    I had my teeth cleaned, such a small thing has made such a big difference in my confidence. I also had my surgery this year and now am in remission for endometriosis.

My neck surgery turned out great! I had really bad degenerative disk disease to the point where it was compressing nerves. Specifically the ones on the left side of my body, which made it so my left arm had bad shooting pain and even caused random muscle spasms. It caused me to crush a glass in my hand, thank goodness I wasn't cut! I'm about 4 weeks out of surgery and I have a follow up with my surgeon tomorrow. Hopefully everything looks good and I can start lifting more than 10 pounds! I also want to be able to go swimming again!

I just learned that my best friend flew solo today! I kept telling him that he could do it, and he did! We both wanna be commercial pilots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just found out that a manager position is opening up at the store I work at (I'm currently a supervisor) and I've been encouraged to apply! I still have to go through the whole process and hope I can stand out above anyone else who applies... but I think I have a pretty good chance. Here's hoping! If I can get it, it would be a huge help financially. (I love my current position, but it's fewer hours and less pay than my last job. However, because it's at the same location I was working part-time when I had the other job, I also no longer have two jobs... so yay for even bigger drop in income But on the plus side, I'm currently way happier and less stressed than I was at my other job so I'll take the mental health increase any day!)

I'm also excited because Finfolk is releasing their new fabric tails in a sale next week and I might actually be able to get one this time! I finally have enough money saved up and I splurged a bit yesterday in order to join the Pod Squad

And on top of that, my mom surprised me tonight with a late birthday present - a gorgeous and incredibly soft/fuzzy mermaid scale blanket!

I'm getting married and finally all this turmoil is about to end! Everything's almost ready. I just wanted to share this article with you https://www.poptop.uk.com/blog/16-be...ding-readings/ cause that was a real headache for me.

Woo! One happy Mer here. I finally passed for my driver's license. So now I can go around more easily instead of hoisting my tail on my back and ride my motorbike to events
    Nice! Congrats! I passed mine a few years ago. But lately I became an ATV owner and that required some additional paperwork. Wow, check this page, I didn't know that it's illegal in some states, that was weird to know. But now I can ride my ATV into the woods! Well, I will when the lockdown is over....
    Last edited by MorningSun; 04-15-2020 at 02:42 AM.

This small article made me smile today: https://news.amomama.com/223285-ice-...-hourglas.html It's pretty reassuring.
    Last edited by falca; 11-03-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Sharing what made me happy today (already and it's only 9am)

I woke up feeling sad this morning but got epic cuddles from my partner.

Feeling so much better! Sometimes ya just need a hug!

I haven't been on here in a while, but I've settled in nicely into my bachelor of aviation degree! I passed the first exam with an 83% and I start my flying lessons next week! Becoming a commercial airline pilot has been a dream many years in the making, and it's coming true!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Phoenix View Post
    I haven't been on here in a while, but I've settled in nicely into my bachelor of aviation degree! I passed the first exam with an 83% and I start my flying lessons next week! Becoming a commercial airline pilot has been a dream many years in the making, and it's coming true!
    The Flying Mer!
    Formerly known as ireneho

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    I work at a restaurant, and I gave a kid a miso soup, and he would not stop making miso puns. It was great. I laughed the whole time.
    That’s my happy thing today.
    Swamp fish noises intensify

I have bought the Saint Laurent Sac de Jour bag for my beloved and the most beautiful Mermaid. I saw her tears of joy and happiness this morning. She was so happy.

I feel pride that I was able to gift such a wonderful thing so my beloved is happy :3