Thread: Meet up at Pirate Fest?

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel

Meet up at Pirate Fest?

Hey!
    Our poor pod is so neglected....

I know that Ren Fest isn't even half over, yet, but I was just wondering who all is gonna go to the Utah Pirate Festival this year. This'll be year 3 for it, so it's small, still.
    I was thinking if we planned it WAAY in advance, more people would be able to come.

It will probably be the 1st or 2nd weekend in September, more than likely at Willard Bay again. (Last year it was in the South Marina)
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    It is the 13th and 14th this year, and you are correct in thinking Willard Bay.

I'm moving to Salt Lake in the fall, and I would love to meet up with some other mers! I'll try to make it!

I wish there were more mers in the Rocky Mountain area. I might be coming back to CO for a little bit later this year if anyone wants to try and meet up or something.

Meet up at Pirate Fest?

I thought it was going to be in Marriott-Slaterville this year. I'll check and confirm or deny.

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Explore the S.E.A. with me!
    Facebook

Meet up at Pirate Fest?

Confirmed! Pirate fest is at Marriott-Slaterville this year. If you know where the Utah Renaissance Festival and Fantasy Faire is, it's at that same site.

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Facebook

Seeing as its soon, who's going?
    formerly merana

Oops, And at what time(s)
    formerly merana

Meet up at Pirate Fest?

Let's see...I'll be up there Friday evening and Saturday. I'm the mermaid queen. :-)

I know Dottie and Jessica were planning on being there, as is Koral and another mermaid, Nym.

Stop by, say hi! Make sure to tell us you know us from mernetwork. ;-)

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Facebook