Thread: Mermaid inspired beach shoot

Mermaid inspired beach shoot

We just got home from the Outer Banks, and I had planned to do photos in the lacy tail I was working on, but I wasn't happy with the way it came out so at the last minute I tried making a fluke that I covered in gold lame fabric. It was ok, but not quite what I wanted, so I gave up on that idea. I made my seashell bra 2 days before we left and a hair clip just minutes before we left. I ended up just wrapping some fishing line around my skirt hoping to get the look I wanted. I really wish I had a nice tail. Hopefully next time. My hubby took these for me and I had to do alot of editing in Photoshop, as he is not a photographer and can barely work my camera. I am happy with the way they came out though. I will post a link to the full gallery if you want to see them all

Photo Gallery

I love it! So pretty, I especially love the last one <3

You are stunning ^^;
    Feel free to friend me on Facebook

i think it's lovely!

​formerly Mermaid Brianna

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    beautiful!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    beautiful!!!!
    Thanks everyone! Raina, I enjoyed reading your book while on my beach vacation. I am half way through. I especially love the dedication to the haters. LOL I have had to do that numerous times as well

So I was playing in Photoshop and mixed a couple photos together to get a somewhat decent pretend mermaid tail shot. LOL

Attachment 11426

Thanks Christopher! Once I have a tail I will be scouting out local lakes for some real pics!!!

You're beautiful, and I love the pictures. It's really cool