Thread: Share your mermaid hair pics!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm so jealous of the past-the bum length people here. My hair used to grow a couple inches a month, and when I cut a bunch off last year to deal with dead ends from chemicals, I thought it would grow back fine. But health problems came in and my hair's pretty much stopped growing at just past my waist. For the first time ever! gahhh.

Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeaNymph View Post
    I'm so jealous of the past-the bum length people here. My hair used to grow a couple inches a month, and when I cut a bunch off last year to deal with dead ends from chemicals, I thought it would grow back fine. But health problems came in and my hair's pretty much stopped growing at just past my waist. For the first time ever! gahhh.
    Wow, I thought I was the only one who has this problem. People always give me the weirdest look when I tell them I've been growing out my hair for 7+ years and it's only to my waist. I've been trying everything possible to keep it healthy, even changed my diet and switched over to using Henna instead of hair dye. I think I'm thankfully starting to notice some growth, but it's a slow process. I'm hoping it'll finally reach my hips next year, but we'll see if it cooperates. Good luck on growing yours out. Hopefully it will grow more. ><