Thread: Custom Top from Urban Aurora

Custom Top from Urban Aurora

Just wanted to share some progress pics from the wonderful Urban Aurora (you can find her on etsy.) Shes making me a custom mermaid bra to go with the belt she made a few months back. These are the first picture updates I have! The bra was origionally a nude color.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  105.2 KB

Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  102.9 KB
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Senior Member Pod of Texas taom's Avatar
    Ooooh that is so pretty!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Lookin good! Can't wait to see more pics!!

Wow it's not even put together and it's pretty! Can't wait to see the finished product!
    Kallan

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Still working on it?

Its almost finished I am just having trouble posting pictures on here now.
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Unfortunatly thats as big as I can get it to go now. Shes changing a few things on it but it looks stunning, plus she made me a necklace and a hairpiece out of coins and shells.

vBulletin Message

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Chesapeake Pod
    Did she ever finish your top???
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

very lovely

FINALLY back on mernetwork, sorry about the long absence! But yes! Kathleen previously Urban Aurora and now Patina and Lace finished and completed my bra and belt in record time. During my long absence I lost a total of 22 lbs and had to ship the belt back for extreme alterations because of the big weight cut. I just had my first shoot in it and its looking beautiful underwater, the fabrics are great, it was dry in almost no time, and not one thing fell off during a long afternoon of hard swimming.

Please visit Patina and Lace on etsy for more gypsy like / bellydancer esq mermaid gear! Shes going to be making me another one to match my new tail and new mermaid personality later this year.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PatinaAndLace

Name:  IMG_6977.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  232.6 KB

Name:  IMG_6922.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  234.7 KB

Name:  IMG_6924.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  233.5 KB

Name:  IMG_6959.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  211.3 KB

Name:  IMG_6971.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  205.4 KB

Those pictures look GORGEOUS!

love love love love! those pictures the bra looks great! For some reason my computer doesn't like etsy over the past couple days, but how much was the top?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
    There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    ~ETSY: Trove by the Sea~Google +~FACEBOOK~
    mermaidmarissa.studios@gmail.com

"Imagine a life of wonder"

$595!! Wow! And there's another one listed for $895!! I don't get it though. Some of the other belts are only $65-80.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidNerenia View Post
    FINALLY back on mernetwork, sorry about the long absence! But yes! Kathleen previously Urban Aurora and now Patina and Lace finished and completed my bra and belt in record time. During my long absence I lost a total of 22 lbs and had to ship the belt back for extreme alterations because of the big weight cut. I just had my first shoot in it and its looking beautiful underwater, the fabrics are great, it was dry in almost no time, and not one thing fell off during a long afternoon of hard swimming.

Please visit Patina and Lace on etsy for more gypsy like / bellydancer esq mermaid gear! Shes going to be making me another one to match my new tail and new mermaid personality later this year.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PatinaAndLace

Name:  IMG_6977.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  232.6 KB

Name:  IMG_6922.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  234.7 KB

Name:  IMG_6924.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  233.5 KB

Name:  IMG_6959.jpg
Views: 296