Thread: Whatever happened to Dr. Seaweed?

Senior Member Pod of Texas Taylor is a Mermaid's Avatar

Whatever happened to Dr. Seaweed?

I've searched the forums and found no info. Does anyone know what happened to him? He was doing some really cool things, and then it seems he disappeared from our world. Where has he gone?

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    I agree. He never gets on his facebook anymore, either...
    He's famous, and also, somehow, gone.
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    The last I heard from Dr Seaweed was Christmas 2011. We sent him a gift and he came online in January to say thanks, and then he went off the grid. His Husband is a famous Canadian musician who was spent the last year on tour, so I am wondering if that's not part of the reason. He's also not very active on FB at all (I have him as a friend and he hasn't posted anything in over a year, though his friend's and family tag him from time to time). He hasn't responded to any emails or anything. I hope he's doing well, but I think he's also one of those people who for whatever personal reasons takes internet breaks from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns up again.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Taylor is a Mermaid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    The last I heard from Dr Seaweed was Christmas 2011. We sent him a gift and he came online in January to say thanks, and then he went off the grid. His Husband is a famous Canadian musician who was spent the last year on tour, so I am wondering if that's not part of the reason. He's also not very active on FB at all (I have him as a friend and he hasn't posted anything in over a year, though his friend's and family tag him from time to time). He hasn't responded to any emails or anything. I hope he's doing well, but I think he's also one of those people who for whatever personal reasons takes internet breaks from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns up again.
    I can definitely identify with the whole going off the internet grid thing. I hope he does come back though. I had hoped he'd fill a gap in the tailmaking community with his cool freshwater tail ideas. And the finished tail he did make was amazing!