Thread: Hi Im Jake aka merman_terp

Hi Im Jake aka merman_terp

I didn't see this forum until now. I should be cleaning my room, but I think I will do this first.

My name is Jake. I am from Southern California. I am currently going to school for Psychology and American Sign Language Interpreter Training. I have various interests, however I think the ocean and mermaids/merman take first place. I currently do not have a tail yet. Im working on it. Some of my other interests include singing, dancing, marine mammals, land mammals. I am a HUGE animal lover. My favorite colors are green, black, and purple. To have a tail with these colors integrated into it, would be awesome!!! I love music, musicals, and movies. I dont like horror films. I get really bad nightmares. Yes I am a wuss. I have severe ADD and short term memory loss (kinda like Dory from Finding Nemo). So that can be frustrating for people to talk to me. So I ask that you be paitent with me. I am very blunt and straight forward. I do not like beating around the bush. Some people think that I am an ass, and I may be. I will leave that up to your judgement.

Well I am out of things to talk about here. Feel free to drop me a line. Hope to talk to you soon.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Tula's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Tula On Twitter Add Mermaid Tula on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Tula on Tumblr
    welcome to the forum Jake!
    Hi! I'm Sam, aka Mermaid Tula, aka Comatose Angel.
    Hey everyone. I just opened my store on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/tulastidepool

Mermaid Tula's Facebook Page

User previously know as "Comatose_Angel"

Welcome Jake! Or NICE-MEET-YOU in ASL (I have a mild-to-moderate hearing loss myself, and my sister, who has a more profound hearing loss, works as a teacher of the deaf). More mermen are always needed... can't let the ladies think they have the monopoly on merfolk

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by merman_terp View Post
    I am very blunt and straight forward. I do not like beating around the bush. Some people think that I am an ass, and I may be. I will leave that up to your judgement.

I think we have that trait in common.

Welcome!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    welcome!!!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained! View Post
    More mermen are always needed... can't let the ladies think they have the monopoly on merfolk
    *giggles*
    Hehehe welcome Jake! ;3

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    Some people may think that being 'blunt and straightforward' is a bad thing, but I just call it 'being honest'. I find it refreshing, actually.
    Also known as Salina Tideglow

Re: Hi Im Jake aka merman_terp

Welcome to MerNetwork!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!! <3

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    Welcome to Mernetwork, Jake. It's nice to see another person from So Cal join this site.