Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mermaid Hair (pic)

Currently, my hair isn't coloured, but I used to have multi-coloured hair. I'm considering getting it dyed again, but my whole head instead of just the front half (which is what I did before). I had a few different colours, starting with orange, pink and purple, then leaned more towards purple and let the orange fade, then purple and blue with just a few pink highlights. I used Special FX dye. A little more expensive than Manic Panic or Splat, but it lasts for ages (the pink lasted for about six months!). Also used L'Oreal Blue bleach (since my hair is so darn dark) and did it all myself. I think my mom was scared I would end up permanently dying the bathroom sink purple, but I managed to avoid that. XP
    Last edited by SeaSister; 07-29-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    I've heard great things about SFX; it's what my friend Halcyon used before he became the "box boy" of Splat pink :P It's definitely next on my "pinks to try" list, and it's nice to see just how long it holds!

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

love it moonlight!

"I am a siren, a mermaid"

Please follow me on FaceBook !

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    Thank you :3 I plan on coloring again when I have the money to do upkeep haha... or just get some SFX, apparently.

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

Junior Member Pod of the Great Lakes MacabrelleEnvy's Avatar

New Mermaid Hair (pic)

Miyu I love your pastel pink hair!!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Meshy's Avatar
    Add Meshy on Facebook
    Not my actual hair, but my Diva Dreads, I had Brandie custom make me a set with the green and blue mixed in. 2 of the strands are only the green and blue, the other 2 are mixed to match my own hair. That way when I do have a job, they can't freak out over colored hair. I would LOVE to dip dye my hair like yours, I think it would be fun, but keeping it up would be hard at the moment as I can't even afford to get my hair done like that!

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...45890129_n.jpg

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    I've been thinking of getting colored clipin extentions, though I'm not sure whether to get the synthetic or the real hair. Synthetic is cheaper, but I don't know how it would work in the water.
    Also known as Salina Tideglow