Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi there! Mermaid Fand here aka Maimerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarotte View Post
    I was mentioning what it is for me and me alone. Rituals and meditation is what I sometimes personally do to tap into the universes energy and connect mine to it. On occasion I call it magick.
    Oh ok, I didn't know because you didn't specify.
    PS: You are pagan because everyone who isn't Christian, is Pagan.

It's cool, thanks :3 I'm thrilled that there are so many cool people in this community. I've been in the goth, metal, and anime communities, and this one definitely has the most diverse, unique people in it.
    Feel free to friend me on Facebook

It's cool, thanks :3 I'm thrilled that there are so many cool people in this community. I've been in the goth, metal, and anime communities, and this one definitely has the most diverse, unique people in it.
    Oooh.. I haven't been here long, but I think I'm starting to agree with you on that one ~ I like it here, new fascinating people to learn from and they seem to be nice ;D

Well, it's like this. All the people in those communities tout themselves as being original and unique, but that's bullshit. Everyone looks the same. Here, you have goths, preps, surfers, parents, children, Christians, pagans, atheists, black, white, clownfish, mackerel.

Well, it's like this. All the people in those communities tout themselves as being original and unique, but that's bullshit. Everyone looks the same. Here, you have goths, preps, surfers, parents, children, Christians, pagans, atheists, black, white, clownfish, mackerel.
    Well, I wasn't saying that people here were per say original or unique. I was talking about the diversity you have here like you mentioned yourself :3 "Goths, preps, surfers etc" It's like different layers but from the same cookie ;D Each does have a different taste but is part of a whole.

Oh, I was making a relatively self contained statement. I wasn't arguing with you. I was actually in agreement :3

Oh o.o mehwheee sorry and ..
    Anywhoooo, nice to meet you!