Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut

I am originally from CT too. New Fairfield. We still have alot of family up there and get up there now and then. Hopefully can make it up in the next year or two for a visit.

Junior Member Pod of New England sal410cat's Avatar
    Follow sal410cat On Twitter
    Hello to all fellow merfolk from CT. Right now I'm in Naugatuck, on the Waterbury border. So happy to see some people familiar with the area!

NO WAY! I'm from Naugatuck! (Well, middlebury technically, but my family is in naugatuck) I live in NY currently, but I visit about once a month. More in the summer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina Suds View Post
    NO WAY! I'm from Naugatuck! (Well, middlebury technically, but my family is in naugatuck) I live in NY currently, but I visit about once a month. More in the summer lol.
    Awesome!! I've been bouncing from Naugatuck to Waterbury my whole life! What part of Naugatuck are you guys from? My gramma lives near the Walmart if you're familiar with that at all?

Yup, I know that area. Mine lives off Allerton Farms Road. Kinda in the woods lol. I lived in Waterbury for few years as a kid too. C:

Oh awesome - so cool to see someone from the same area!

Seriously! We should get together for a swim sometime

Totally! I should make my first tail before then huh?

Hopefully this isn't necroposting, but I'm in Southeastern CT.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaMatt View Post
    I'm down in the kind of Norwalk-Stamford area
    You're in Stamford??! I've been driving through on the way to Danbury a bunch of times. I wish I knew lol
    I do spend time in Danbury from time to time on my way up from NYC to Albany
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

My mom told me of a nice hotel pool in Danbury with a mermaid mural! /random tidbit
    She wanted to send me there for a night just for swimming lol. Does anyone have a mermaid accepting place in CT?

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

My mom told me of a nice hotel pool in Danbury with a mermaid mural! /random tidbit
    She wanted to send me there for a night just for swimming lol. Does anyone have a mermaid accepting place in CT?

I want to check it out! Want to come with me?

Also can anyone tell me why sidewalks aren't a thing in CT? Does it save that much money in taxes? (Not a snipe, genuinely curious)

Sure! How often are you in the area? I'm about 40 mins from Danbury. Here's the picture my mom sent:

I have no idea!! It's so annoying haha. At least where I grew up, it was pretty rural and you couldn't really walk to anything, so they weren't a necessity. When I moved to NY I was so excited to have sidewalks.

Wow, it wasn't just me? I hate how few sidewalks there are, especially on narrow roads. That hotel is amazing, somebody needs to do a photoshoot there.

Yes! That hotel is stunning!! I spend a ton of time in that area of CT, never knew it was there!

{gif credit}
    Seaside Fairytales
    Etsy | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

Sure! How often are you in the area? I'm about 40 mins from Danbury. Here's the picture my mom sent:

I have no idea!! It's so annoying haha. At least where I grew up, it was pretty rural and you couldn't really walk to anything, so they weren't a necessity. When I moved to NY I was so excited to have sidewalks.

This looks awesome! Even for a tiny meetup lol. I was in the area about 5 different times this year. Next year I will be in the area at LEAST twice, but I have no idea when yet. :| I'll message you though!!!

No problem!

Honestly, I think a meet up in this area would be really fantastic. We should really try to set something up!

{gif credit}
    Seaside Fairytales
    Etsy | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

I'm in Connecticut! I feel that it's rare to find merpeople aeound here.

I would love a meetup! Still don't have my first tail, but I've got some fins!