Thread: *waves* hi there!

Talking *waves* hi there!

I'm 29 and have, like most others, loved mermaids since early childhood, unfortunately for me I didn't even think that other people had similar passions, let alone other people making such fantabulous tails. I'm currently working on my first tail, fabric with a homemade monofin, while saving up for a professional grade tail. I plan on 'going pro' eventually but that'll take some time.

I'm a SAHM with three little boys. My oldest is five and just as obsessed with mers as I am, he gets his first tail when he learns how to swim well enough. My younger two are 3 and just starting to get into mers. I just recently found them both asleep after tucking a leg of their footie jammies in and somehow getting both legs into the other so they could 'dweam merboy' (direct quote)

I also do a bit of accessory crafting in my spare time

Welcome, you awesome mom, you! I do accessory crafting as well!
    Feel free to friend me on Facebook

Welcome! I wish my siblings were into mers too I sell my crafts on etsy (the link is in my signature). Don't hesitate to ask questions if you'd like I'm "in the process" of going pro. I've been setting up my business this summer I think. Welcome again!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
    There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    ~ETSY: Trove by the Sea~Google +~FACEBOOK~
    mermaidmarissa.studios@gmail.com

"Imagine a life of wonder"

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    welcome to the forum! I love SAHMs!!! <3

thank you for the warm welcome! I've been lurking for a bit and am so blown away by everyone's tails and gear

Welcome to the forum!