Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Merbella Tail Waiting Time?

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I know she's working on it. A few clients have set her back time wise but she's busting her fins. I check in everyday and get the updates.

Did you get my Pm Raina ? :3

I'm now on day 189! I, too, think I may hit 200! Whoa! That's like... A lot of days. XD And with that I should probably sleep. >>
    *bubbles*
    Mermaid Kalliope

Live long and swim free!

deviantART
    Facebook page

Just curious that I am counting right, do you go by the date you sent payment?

Senior Member Euro Pod SeaNymph's Avatar
    For my waiting time: from day of sending payment to getting my tail it was 9 months and 8 days. But Iīm so happy it got here safely some days ago, the days when the box is on the way it is the most frightening time ;-)
    From Africa: A calm sea does not make a skilled sailor. Itīs the rough times that make what you are!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaNymph View Post
    For my waiting time: from day of sending payment to getting my tail it was 9 months and 8 days. But Iīm so happy it got here safely some days ago, the days when the box is on the way it is the most frightening time ;-)
    Do you have pictures of your tail?! We would all love to see it!

From the date I paid to it arriving: 244 days.

Until I get to open it: 248ish... gotta wait till I get to North Carolina! XD I can't waaaaaaaaaaait~ Yay!
    *bubbles*
    Mermaid Kalliope

Live long and swim free!

deviantART
    Facebook page

I've been waiting 159 days now getting excited!
    ~*The Coral Reef Koi Fish*~

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    Mine ended up being 225... I think, 230 maybe. I had the exact number down somewhere. But yeah, it's usually day of payment to day of completion. I don't count the days after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Namiko View Post
    I've been waiting 159 days now getting excited!
    me too..I am on day 173

Merbella Tail Waiting Time?

I'm on 219! any time now...lol I can't wait.

I placed my order basic tail and payed in aug 2012 but due to an accident casts on my leg and what not i could not give my measurements till may 2013 im now on 285 days and counting im really looking forward to getting my tail or even just some picky's on how its progressing. ive sent emails to raven inquiring on an eta raven said back in aug 2013 that she was working on the basic tails the last reply i got was back in November, i understand Raven is very busy and im not being rude or an awkward customer in any way i think the work she dose is fintastic and is the best tail maker around by far hence why i brought merbella's can any one give any advice or an update on how things are going that would be fantastic thanks

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    If you haven't emailed since November I think it won't hurt to email now

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Anyone here any news yet? I am so anxious and excited.. Day 195 now

Last I checked Shes in her cave pulling all nighters I'm sure you'll hear soon.

Any idea on how long (approx) it takes to complete and ship from the time you first see pics?

Merbella Tail Waiting Time?

I just looked at Mermaid Namiko's timeline and she first got a picture on 3/13/14 and yesterday she was told it should ship out Friday. I don't think there's an "approximate" time because it all depends on what she's doing what gigs she has and the weather.

Weather was a big issue this time around too much rain

Thanks everyone. I have heard from her, saw pics, and am confident I will get it in time for a gig. Raven Rocks!!

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    Is it the humidity causing problems for her? I guess I'm wondering if she's tried a dehumidifier in her work space.

Can't be helped when it is pouring rain. She's never not working but certain things can't be done when it pours