Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Merbella Tail Waiting Time?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Wow what really???

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yep, I ordered my tail (colors discussed, measurements sent, paid for my tail) February of 2013 & I'm still anxiously waiting...

Wow. When's the last time you contacted her??

The last time I heard from her was about two months ago & I havent email her since then because I know she's busy. I have been checking my email everyday since I placed my order... Oh my gosh! You mers are good luck or something! I just checked it for the first time today & she's ready to ship my tail!!! AHH!!!!!!! xD

wow well you're certainly ahead of me. wow! you beat my record Im sure hahaha! I'm only at day 132. lol but my previous record for my splash tail >.>

I dont think it would hurt to check it even to just say, hey just checking in. lol I do know she's crazy busy though we chatted briefly today. good luck. wowza!

It will be a year and a half tomorrow since I ordered my tail, the last time I heard from Raven was about a month ago. Has anyone else waited this long? What should I do?

I haven't heard from Raven in several weeks but I know she was working on your tail!!! Hopefully neither of us have to wait too long

I just read your post in the other thread! So excited!!!

A year and a half...

Not even Eric did that long although I remember an ancient member - back from the archives of 2012 - who waited close to a year for his mertailor tail.

I could never wait that long.
    5 months with Finfolk was already tough so I admire the patience of everyone who wait after 6 months and more.

Im at day 168 but the thing is I know when even *I* don't hear from Raven, she is crazy busy. Themnmermaid, is yours a basic or a performance?

Its a basic - which she has painted twice. She sent me a set of pics then a month later sent me a second set because she thought the first wasn't good enough so she redid it. She's such a sweetheart that way but you guys already know that. As of right now (I'm keeping this from the general public but I feel safe sharing it with you mers) this is what my freshwater fins look like... Name:  10532562_10154358550360461_8039684994548106296_n.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  35.2 KB

It looks stunning. I know the basics present a lot of problems the performance don't and take a long time which is why she's taking a break from making them (not that it should take that long, I'm not sure the particular delays for that one but it's entirely possible it was because she had many basic orders before it and they all just take forever to make). And often when Raven is really late for a mer she tried to do extra stuff to make up for it. I think in your situation it doesnt hurt to send a gentle reminder/checking in. It's been a year and half so yeah, go for it. lol when I speak with her next I'll mention it

I haven't seen her post or speak anywhere since July 11th. That usually only happens when she's super busy, or super sick!!! I did send her a few messages just to check to be sure she's okay.

Thanks for the advice! I hope she isn't sick! And working herself to death isn't good either! Yes she has already told me she will be sending extra goodies with my tail. I'm just sooo exicited to show off her work I can hardly stand it...

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Evolet's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Evolet on Facebook
    wow thats the most realistic looking tail i have ever seen! *_*
    i hope you get it soon! i cant wait to see it in the water!!

also today is day 190 for me =D
    Mermaid at Heart <3

*Facebook: www.facebook.com/meerjungfrauevolet
    *Instagram: instagram.com/mermaidevolet

It's day 98 for me! Very excited!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Evolet's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Evolet on Facebook
    today is day 231 of my waiting time, but my tail got shipped last monday... anyday now. *_*
    i'm so excited.
    i don't think that i gonna hit the 240 day mark.

@annika i cant wait to see your tail! are you going to give us a little sneak peek maybe? ;-)
    Mermaid at Heart <3

*Facebook: www.facebook.com/meerjungfrauevolet
    *Instagram: instagram.com/mermaidevolet

Once I figure out how to post photos I can show you. But it is mostly blue/pearl. Does anyone know how?

Senior Member Euro Pod Vicky Mermaid's Avatar
    Day 98? I tought you ordered at the end of Februari?

I am at day 100 today. Getting more and more excited

Just hit day 212. (ordered feb 2nd) I know Raven is super busy trying to make up for when she was sick and she just did her final rush orders that she accepted. And I know this week she's working on a complicated order. We were chatting yesterday. Mine isn't started but she's pretty confident that because of the design she came up with and I likely wont need any changes, that she'll be able to make it super fast.

I am so hopeful for her that once she's all caught up she'll be able to set herself good limits and an easier time frame. It's just hard to think that far ahead when she's still got so much in front of her. But when we skype I see what she does, and I'm fairly confident I've seen almost every silicone tail maker's work on the market, and I know hers are worth the wait. She never disappoints me!

Last night I had an awful dream that I got my new tail though and it was stolen ahhh

Good thing I have my rapidash and even if I was stuck I could probably wiggle into my other mermaid creations tail if I needed to just to get through til my new one is done. Still can't decide between flareon or vulpix for a name. Or maybe something else..