Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Merbella Tail Waiting Time?

No I ordered in the beginning of June and I haven't heard from raven since, even though I have been trying to contact her for two weeks. but I know it's worth it.

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Evolet's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Evolet on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Still can't decide between flareon or vulpix for a name. Or maybe something else..
    I really like vulpix its one of my favourits =) Maybe you find a pokemon with the same colors like your new tail?
    Also I think I'll name mine "Hydropi" its german for mudkip because it has the same colors ^_^
    Mermaid at Heart <3

*Facebook: www.facebook.com/meerjungfrauevolet
    *Instagram: instagram.com/mermaidevolet

I'm on day 429 I ordered last July. You won't hear much from Raven until it's time for your tail to be made Annika I know it's hard but patience is the only thing that will keep you same haha. I like Vulpix as well Raina but if your tail is orange then flareon would be good because it reminds me of flames. I love Hydropi Mermaid Evolet! When are you going to show pictures?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Isabel(: View Post
    I love Hydropi Mermaid Evolet! When are you going to show pictures?!
    I really want to show you photos, but sadly I dont have any watermarked ones from raven :-(
    So the first pictures will be the ones when it arrives (it should be this week) ;-)
    Mermaid at Heart <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Evolet View Post
    I really want to show you photos, but sadly I dont have any watermarked ones from raven :-(
    So the first pictures will be the ones when it arrives (it should be this week) ;-)
    I'm excited to see! I'm sure it will be beautiful

What kind of tail do you have mermaid Evolet? And wow that's a long time to wait geez!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Isabel is yours a basic? (I feel like we've had this convo before, sorry if I already asked and forgot) I know there were a few from last year that were late >.> sorry you had to wait so long I'm sure you'll get it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Isabel is yours a basic? (I feel like we've had this convo before, sorry if I already asked and forgot) I know there were a few from last year that were late >.> sorry you had to wait so long I'm sure you'll get it soon!
    It's ok there's lots of mers on the forum very easy to forget! Haha no mine is a performance tail so it's 100% silicone. Thanks I hope I get it soon! I want to at least take pictures before the cold weather hits so I can work on my website and advertising techniques over the winter

Quote Originally Posted by annika View Post
    What kind of tail do you have mermaid Evolet?
    I also have a performance tail (with the merbella fluke) :-)
    Mermaid at Heart <3

oooh performance. I wonder why yours got pushed back so long. Be sure to check in with her and let her know how long you've been waiting if you havent already!

I'm not sure :-/ I know when the computer crash happened my order was lost for a bit. I'll make sure to email her I just didn't want to be a nuisance thank you Raina!

I think it's okay to email every once in a while it's really only a problem when people email constantly for updates long before the tail is supposed to to start, or when people who arent a current client go nuts. I used to help her with her messages and emails and 90% of them do NOT need to be there. But I think one like yours is fine it's been over a year!

Senior Member Euro Pod Vicky Mermaid's Avatar
    Letá hope that next summer all of us will be happy swimming in their tails. Can't wait! haven't been swimming since the Lymphoma

Has any one been in contact with raven in the last week or two? I haven't seen her post anything to her FB or Instagram and she hasn't answered the email I sent her from two weeks ago asking how my tail is going I'm on day 104 and this is the first email I've sent her since I ordered. Just wondering if anyone knew if she was traveling , sick, ect. Just wanted to make sure she didn't drop off the face of the earth.
    Last edited by annika; 09-06-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by annika View Post
    Has any one been in contact with raven in the last week or two? I haven't seen her post anything to her FB or Instagram and she hasn't answered the email I sent her from two weeks ago asking how my tail is going I'm on day 104 and this is the first email I've sent her since I ordered. Just wondering if anyone knew if she was traveling , sick, ect. Just wanted to make sure she didn't drop off the face of the earth.
    Yeah I got an email two weeks ago.

But you wont hear from her till she is nearly finished with your tail. and you are "only" on day 104. she probably hasn't even started on your tail yet. I got my first pictures on day 190 something.
    I know its tough but please be patient with her and let her email you when its time
    Mermaid at Heart <3

yeah I'm probably around the 220ish mark and I know for a fact mine hasnt been started. There are orders in front of ours, and then there are clients who send stuff back in under warranty that she is obligated to fit in, and then she had the last of the rush orders she accepted which, well, pay to get bumped to the front of the line

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    I'm trying to be super patient. My last message from her was on the 15th of August, saying she was still drawing up sketches for me so I've just been quietly waiting, since you can't rush art haha, I kind of just hope that my place isn't affected by me waiting for the sketches. But either way I'm just happy to be in line somewhere haha.

Ahhhh Raven is finishing up my tail and will be shipping next week hopefully, so very happy!

Once my tail is shipped that's one more tail down and one step closer to everyone getting their tails