Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Merbella Tail Waiting Time?

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Arella's Avatar
    Follow Arella On Twitter Add Arella on Facebook
    I'm waiting on sketches too I wouldn't worry about it

I just got an update from her that my tail had been started and is almost ready for painting!!!!! Yah

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Evolet's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Evolet on Facebook
    Just for those who are curios: my waiting time was 249 days. means something over 9 month
    Mermaid at Heart <3

*Facebook: www.facebook.com/meerjungfrauevolet
    *Instagram: instagram.com/mermaidevolet

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I've been waiting around that time too, just hit 9 months. But I'm cool with it I know she'll make me something amazing woot woot

I'm practicly not shure where I am in line; at the end or on a spot in January, don't know.

Hi there! When Merbella posted that they had a spot open for a tail order recently, I jumped on the chance....I've wanted one for a while! I have paid IN FULL with a rush order fee which guarantees my tail to be made in 60-90 days according to the email agreement. But now I've read this thread and I am worried! Especially since I've emailed Raven several times in the last week and have not heard back from her. I do not want to be a pestering customer, but I am a business owner myself. And when someone invests that much money with you, it is good practice to at least shoot a quick email back saying "hey, got your email....busy and will get back with you asap." Because now I am stressing that I haven't heard back after submitting several questions and tail color info sheet. anyway...I see you guys say that she is busy and will get to you when she gets to you, I suppose. Not sure if I am reassured by that or not.

Her work is freaking amazing though....I'm impatient because I want it right now!!! LOL

if you paid the rush fee, then you get it rushed. people here didn't. But even while paying a rush fee, she starts your tail when she starts it

Yea, don't worry. I sent my tail back for changes and paid the rush fee. I paid to have my done within 1 month. And didn't hear from her pretty much the entire time, which is normal for Raven, she contacts you when she has updates or photos for you.
    She got my tail back to me by the deadline date I gave her

Quote Originally Posted by Venessa Louisiana Mermaid View Post
    Hi there! When Merbella posted that they had a spot open for a tail order recently, I jumped on the chance....I've wanted one for a while! I have paid IN FULL with a rush order fee which guarantees my tail to be made in 60-90 days according to the email agreement. But now I've read this thread and I am worried! Especially since I've emailed Raven several times in the last week and have not heard back from her. I do not want to be a pestering customer, but I am a business owner myself. And when someone invests that much money with you, it is good practice to at least shoot a quick email back saying "hey, got your email....busy and will get back with you asap." Because now I am stressing that I haven't heard back after submitting several questions and tail color info sheet. anyway...I see you guys say that she is busy and will get to you when she gets to you, I suppose. Not sure if I am reassured by that or not.

Her work is freaking amazing though....I'm impatient because I want it right now!!! LOL
    Facebook~ Youtube ~ Instagram
    ~ Phoenix Mermaid ~

Thanks for the reassurance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Venessa Louisiana Mermaid View Post

You got a rush order? Lucky you! When I got in for my order they did not accept rush orders for that time.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Lotus the Mermaid's Avatar
    Add Lotus the Mermaid on Facebook
    Does Raven have anyone helping her yet? Last I heard it was just her, and she's so popular, I can't imagine staying sane taking on that many orders alone. Especially, with tails which each require weeks of labor.

Formerly known as Lotus_Blooming

Nope, her husband helps her some times.

Yikes, that'd be super stressful. Do you know if she's saving up to hire someone else on, or does she just simply prefer to work alone/with her husband? As an artist, I know what that's like.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Kelda's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Kelda on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Kelda's Youtube Channel
    I think she's tried in the past but it didn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kelda View Post
    I think she's tried in the past but it didn't work out.
    That's sad. Well, her tails always appear to be more than worth the wait.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sitre Seer Moroaica's Avatar
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica On Twitter Add Sitre Seer Moroaica on Facebook
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel
    I'm at 5-6 more months before I receive mine.
    I'd love to get some update photos but not sure if that will happen or not.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    If you've still got 5-6 months there is a good chance she hasn't even started your tail yet so it may just be a case of no photos to share ^_^

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sitre Seer Moroaica's Avatar
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica On Twitter Add Sitre Seer Moroaica on Facebook
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel
    And thats what I was thinking lol
    I know she is a really, really busy and all and hate to message her randomly. Even though I've never worked with her before I trust her enough to never feel like I'm getting ripped off from past reviews I've read. Either way I have the entire Winter to wait and I know for fact I'll have my tail before Spring even hits! I guess my excitement is getting a hold of me XD

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitre Seer Moroaica View Post
    And thats what I was thinking lol
    I know she is a really, really busy and all and hate to message her randomly. Even though I've never worked with her before I trust her enough to never feel like I'm getting ripped off from past reviews I've read. Either way I have the entire Winter to wait and I know for fact I'll have my tail before Spring even hits! I guess my excitement is getting a hold of me XD
    Well, we'll put it this way, I know Mermaid Airel Starfish (who's on day 250 or something?) Just had her tail started. So that may give you a little insight as to how long you have to wait before yours is started

To give you another example. I am on day 341 and my tail was started at the end of Feb/beginning of March. I just received my first update since then on the 6th of this month(June) saying my tail was built(not painted) and Raven was going to be pulling the fins from the mold and to expect pictures soon. Still waiting on pictures. I figure I'll see progress pictures in a week or two. Hope this helps give you an idea of what to expect. The waiting is the hardest, but so so worth it!