Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 shades of little mermaid o_O

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Merley's Avatar
    Add Merley on Facebook
    I loved Once Upon a Time...or I did until I got to the end of season two where they're building up to a weird Peter Pan as the source of all dark magic thing. Red Riding Hood as a wolf though was pretty brilliant. Waiting for mermaids to enter the show, which I guess will happen when they get to Never Land.

50 shades of little mermaid o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Waikiki Mermaid View Post
    I loved Once Upon a Time...or I did until I got to the end of season two where they're building up to a weird Peter Pan as the source of all dark magic thing. Red Riding Hood as a wolf though was pretty brilliant. Waiting for mermaids to enter the show, which I guess will happen when they get to Never Land.
    I know! When they said they were doing mermaids, I got so excited! Hopefully we don't have to wait to long when the shows airs again. As for everyone else, the whole fairy tale thing is just a really popular trend right now, it'll go away, and then it'll come back again. Thats the film industry for ya. As for original mermaid movies, I know there are a bunch of mers on here who want to make original movies, me included. Don't know if anyone is really doing making one though, but I'm sure there is a thread for films somewhere on Mernetwork.
    formerly known as Julianne.

Quote Originally Posted by Julianne View Post
    I know! When they said they were doing mermaids, I got so excited! Hopefully we don't have to wait to long when the shows airs again.
    The first episode of season 3 airs on Sept. 29, 2013

I haven't watched.. :| I'll probably just end up watching season 3 and read previous episode recaps..
    The SeaGlass Siren

I loved the way they turned the Red Riding Hood story around too. Ruby was one of my fave characters, because she's sooo badass, but has a good heart. I like Mulan for the same reason, plus Mulan has to have some of the coolest costumes in the series.

Can't wait for the mermaids.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    I haven't watched.. :| I'll probably just end up watching season 3 and read previous episode recaps..
    You can watch all of season 1 on Netflix, and I think season 2 should be becoming available pretty soon, so you could pre-watch the series if you want.