Thread: ⚠ ADVISORY ON COMPANY FISH BUTTS! IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! ⚠

Exclamation ⚠ ADVISORY ON COMPANY FISH BUTTS! IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! ⚠

As of this time, I am putting an advisory on the company Fish Butts. In the last year this company has taken on many orders for "partial silicone" and "full silicone" tails. I am getting report after report from these customers stating that they still have not received their tails. Many were promised refunds, and the refunds were either later denied or have not arrived. Some are perusing legal action. A few have waited officially over a year since placing their order. Some have been waiting since the fall of 2012. If you want to know more you can check the threads in this section for more details.

The point is that this advisory is to advise all potential customers of these current and known issues with this particular tailmaker/brand. If you still decide to order from them, it is up to you. But I feel it is the responsibility of the forum to be forthcoming to such a tremendous issue of so many customers with still no product and no refund many months, and even a year, later.

The advisory will be removed if and when the company is back in good standing.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I am not the admin of this page, it was started yesterday and I totally support and back it! If you have been burned, ripped off, or left out to dry then join this group and lets make voice a pod of voice to be heard! Ps. You can also report their page as a scam, if a company is continuing to take money from its clients and NOT delivering on any promises, then it is a SCAM and its ILLEGAL

https://www.facebook.com/phishphanny
    User formerly known as "InTheEyesofMarch".