Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UGH i dont even know what to do anymore

I'm still waiting for my full silicone tail! Its been 7 months

Quote Originally Posted by marvelmermaid1939 View Post
    I'm still waiting for my full silicone tail! Its been 7 months
    In one week, it will be officially ONE YEAR that I have been waiting for my tail. This is out of control!
    "If home is where the heart is, my heart belongs to the sea."

I filed on the BBB and this the the response I got

Thus customized item takes a minimum of 4 months to create. Now with all the continual changes the client asked for it pushed back production on the design. Tails take anywhere from 4-10 month's (in her case 10 being the maximum time.) Client agreed to this written statement of no refunds due to the custom nature of this product.

Updates have been given consistently however I did not agree to daily updates. Updates are given NEAR COMPLETION of the tail. Which is currently in production. All items are purchased with payment made for producing the product.

Therefore a refund will not happen especially when custom product is in process.

I'm not sure but I'll take this for now

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    I think some organization has to be done. However a typical court case generally costs about $20,000 if it is done right and could be more depending on how dragged out the legal process goes... The best bet would be to file a small claims case to at least try and re-coup the $ Stevie took.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Elle's Avatar
    Follow Elle On Twitter
    Visit Elle's Youtube Channel
    seeing as the facebook page no longer exists and the website no longer exists, you guys are in for a hard time.
    you'd need to know stevi's current address for a start so you can actually serve her with court documents. you'd need emails that contain information about the refunds that she was offering. Possibly FB screen shots as well.
    She has quite literally disappeared of the radar. Unless you have all this information and you can gather it all technically you wouldn't have a case, it would fall under here-say
    If you can gather all the information great! but you still have to find/get in contact with her in order for everything to progress.
    And seeing as the business doesn't exist anymore, that's going to be quite difficult.
    "Will you walk a little faster?" said a Whiting to a Snail
    "There's a Porpoise right behind us and he's treading on my tail!"

Tail making progress http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-making-a-tail

This is why this should be criminal prosecution. She stole from numerous people by lying to them. There is no fee to anyone for criminal prosecution, and they will find her, we don't have to. If everyone has reported her to the internet crime center, they may have already started a case against her.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod WillowAnne's Avatar
    Odd... Earlier today the page was taken down (or, it wouldn't let me access it at all, even though various searches), but I just tried again and it's up. Hm.

If anyone just knows her first and last name and the city she lives in, it's frighteningly easy to find personal info like addresses online.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Elle's Avatar
    Follow Elle On Twitter
    Visit Elle's Youtube Channel
    Fish Butts is accessable on FB again....or at least I'm able to access it

Yes it's incredible what you can find out online....like someone's name, who they are out with, why they are out and what they look like all from instagram and checking in somewhere....it was on youtube.
    Why I only have a private FB
    "Will you walk a little faster?" said a Whiting to a Snail
    "There's a Porpoise right behind us and he's treading on my tail!"

Tail making progress http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-making-a-tail

Doesn't the BBB require an address? I don't know if it would be posted (or even accurate) on the BBB site, but I think I remember seeing one there once before. I doubt it is her actual address, though.

And even if she has posted something, if she deletes her personal page, those details (like her posts and pictures, etc.) are still available when you google search. I remember being fired from a daycare when I was in college because I had posted that I was pagan on my myspace (back when myspace was cool), and even though I had deleted it six months before, they could still get to all of my information.

UGH i dont even know what to do anymore

^ that's because of the google cache. Google saves everything and anything. They literally have tons of warehouses to house the servers where they save all the data. You just need to know how to find it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

well we know she's not good under pressure. She can hide for a long time but since everything she has done/said is on google, most people can dig up the info on her.
    It's just.....hard. If she would just TRY and realize what she's done and give us tails/refunds/updates it would be a little progress.

It looks like both the Fish Butts website and the Facebook page have officially been taken down. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    Yeah it's gone :\ I checked Stevi's facebook too and she's not employed to it anymore. I guess she's officially done?

I guess so. Sad, because she really did offer a good product for the price. I wish everything had worked out

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I hope people take legal action

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Wait what does that mean that shes done? Done business?
    Done making tails? if so i dont know what to do she said mine will be here probably in February....
    I don't know what to do :/

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I think a class action needs o happen

Even I cant send something to her email!
    I cant contact her at all!
    I think we need to do something