Thread: Are there any Flagstaff, AZ Mermaids

Red face Are there any Flagstaff, AZ Mermaids

Hello! I was wondering if there are any Flagstaff Mermaids out there? A friend and I want to start a mermaid club where we meet and swim!

nope, I live in Maricopa, Though next year I'll hopefully be attending NAU. I can convince my parents to drive up to swimming holes during the summer though.

Senior Member Pod of the Southwest Vrindavana Starfish's Avatar
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish On Twitter Add Vrindavana Starfish on Facebook
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    I just joined. I'm in the Phoenix area, and make it up to Flagstaff/Sedona a few times a year for rock climbing. I didn't know there was mermaiding in Arizona. Nice to meet everyone!

I am brand new to mermaiding but HELLO I am in flagstaff . At least for another year or two.

haha yeah our pod is kinda big, I think we have 20 ppl in the fb group? Most mers are in the phoenix/mesa area and even I'm only in Flag for the school term then I go back to Maricopa (the city not the county)

I’m in Verde valley

Hey! I'm not exactly in Flag, and I'm still saving for a tail but I'm about an hour away (Dilkon) and I've been wanting to find some mers near me and form a pod!