Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sephora Ariel Line

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Merley's Avatar
    Add Merley on Facebook
    Glad to hear it all worked out. I kind of went crazy and got everything from the collection except the roll on and the nail polish since I never have any nails to paint and the colors it came with didn't seem like anything special. But I love the palette and the mirror. I don't know why some people are hating on the palette. I guess I don't own/use enough makeup to really tell the difference, but the colors definitely weren't crumbly when I tried them. And they blend beautifully. The only thing that bugs me are the color names; they're pretty nonsensical if you look at the colors compared to the names they're given. Though some of them seem to change when applied. Like Sebastian looks pink at first, but it goes on red. So, maybe there is some reason to the madness. I also got 3 mirrors so I can sell 2 back on ebay when they're gone for good to cover the cost of the makeup I bought >.< My only complaint is everyone's qualms with the lip glosses are true. They smell plasticy and they aren't very vibrant, they're kind of goopy. Raina, what sealer do you use to waterproof the eyeshadows, and I know you said you didn't like perfume but I bought it and it smells really pretty and I'm not even a perfume wearer. It's this light floral fragrance that just smells fresh. Everyone says there's a lot of cucumber in it, but I honestly can't tell.

I personally just never wear eye shadow at all. IF I do for a photo it is usually just black shadow for smokey eye and that may only be a few times a decade. I love long lasting lipsticks but I havent even worn lipstick more than a few times all Summer. So Im not into a lot of makeup at all.

The roller perfume smells really warm (?) when you first apply it... if that makes any sense. after a while It starts to smell like cucumber

Also Raina, I thought of that too xD! You should keep the compact box and make it into a picture frame
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I actually thought the perfume smelled lovely, like melon or cucumber, but I am allergic to perfume so it makes me sick if I wear it.

Took a couple webcam photos in my makeup!

Name:  picture091.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  136.5 KB

Trying to be silly and chanel my inner Ariel. Didn't want to waste the makeup though, kinda sloppy job no primer, nothing on my actual face just eyes lol. I will do a good job later for sure

Name:  picture079.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  140.1 KB

Name:  picture100.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  140.1 KB

Or some reason I never got my package from canada post yet. It says on the website my package wa successfully delivered but I never received anything?? And it's not in the community mail box or cabadapost office either wtf... What should I be doing? I mean I paid Good money for this perfume bottle...
    The SeaGlass Siren

The fact that they have this is killing me.... I don't have money for make-up I'll hardly wear right now... But I was at Downtown Disney the other day, and I walked by Sephora, and I literally had to be lured away with beignets so I didn't run in and try and buy the whole set...

But I still want it.
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog