Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who else is in this pod?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaidmechanic View Post
    I'm in San Diego for now (until the military moves me to Florida). Waiting on my tail to come in but that may take some time. At least it should be ready when the weather is warm!
    3 for San Diego! My husband is based here too.

I live only 8 min away from the base of 32nd street! I love San Diego and I'll be sad to leave it when I do. I'm leaving in june but I go underway in march.

I'm here for 2 or 3 more years, if they move us then hopefully it will be to Japan.

I only just now found out about pods and decided to join in I'm in Orange County. I hope it's okay I join a pod when I don't yet have my tail.

<a href="http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/merbella-tail-fundraiser/x/2689131">Donation Pool</a> - Etsy - DeviantArt - Facebook - Twitter

My tail has been purchased but I dont have it yet either. I think its better to join a pod before so you can learn things before starting and so maybe your first swim can be with more experienced mers. Thats what I was thinking anyway. XD

North Cali at Stanford but currently in Europe till March.

Junior Member Pod of Cali Simone's Avatar
    Add Simone on Facebook
    Hi everyone, new member here from Northern California--Eureka in Humboldt County to be exact. Haven't had a good working tail in years but hoping to start one soon. The waters are cold up here but I really enjoy swimming in the more inland rivers.