Thread: Hello! For lack of something more creative :p

Hello! For lack of something more creative :p

I've been lurking here for the past week or so, and like many others, am incredibly fascinated by the possibility of someday owning a tail! Currently in the works of mentally planning a DIY, which has been much easier than anticipated thanks to the fantastic information here. My first exposure to mermaiding was via Rennaissance faires. Both the Shakapee faire in Minnesota and the Kansas City faire had at least one mermaid there in some capacity this year, and my interest was sparked, but only mildly. Then I googled it on a whim and found that I didn't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a tail right away, and I was hooked!

So... hello, and thank you, and nice to meet you all!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of Texas

Add Mermaid~Summer on Facebook
    Hi! Welcome to the forum
    [B][FONT=book antiqua]~Summer[/FONT][/B]

Senior Member Pod of New England Echinacea's Avatar
    Add Echinacea on Facebook
    Greetings and welcome! I agree, I was glad to see that I didn't have to have a tail right off, too! I hadn't thought about the Renn faire connection... I have only been to the local one here in Massachusetts a couple of times, and don't recall seeing mermaids, so maybe there is a possibility! Interesting idea, thank you!

When I'm looking for creative, I go to proven sources. Although there are not many of them. I found Master Bundles with a large collection of creative ideas useful. It may come in handy.
    Last edited by RobertWalker; 03-31-2022 at 08:11 AM.