Thread: Nebraska Mers

Senior Member Pod of the Midwest Mermaid Marius's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Marius On Twitter
    Follow Mermaid Marius on Tumblr

Nebraska Mers

Whale, it sea~ms Nebraska mers are more mythical than anyfin, but I figured I'd put a post out there just for the halibut. Is anemone out there?

I'm a Nebraska mer! Well, mer-ish... still working on getting my tail up and going. Nice to meet you! It appears we're even in the same city! ^^

I just joined! Nebraska mermaid here Still trying to figure out this site. I'm a little timid about posting though. I know you posted this 2 years ago, but thought I say hey lol.

Meeeeeee! I'm surrounded by cornfields and I do my best to pretend they are ocean waves when the wind blows them around. -sigh-

You are all more than welcome to add me on here!

~Alinda the Reef Fish, aka Astronomical Mermaid~

Just joined the site. Looking to make my first tail this Spring :] I'm from Omaha! What about you ladies?

Nebraska mer here. Unfortunately restricted to pools in the area, but any time I can get in the water I'm happy!
    I live in the Omaha area. Just recently got a fin from Finfun and tried it out last night, absolutely love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Aokibengal View Post
    Nebraska mer here. Unfortunately restricted to pools in the area, but any time I can get in the water I'm happy!
    I live in the Omaha area. Just recently got a fin from Finfun and tried it out last night, absolutely love it!
    ...I think I know you O:

I'm a mer in Manhattan KS. Not too far away...

Quote Originally Posted by kandell View Post
    ...I think I know you O:
    You do! I've seen you fauning around with Epic! Saw you last at OComiCon last year and past Nebkons.

Senior Member Pod of the Midwest Mermaid Marius's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Marius On Twitter
    Follow Mermaid Marius on Tumblr
    Sad to see the few new Nebraska Mers as I've relocated to Minnesota. I'd still be willing to visit "home" and do a meet up at some point, though!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Marius View Post
    Sad to see the few new Nebraska Mers as I've relocated to Minnesota. I'd still be willing to visit "home" and do a meet up at some point, though!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
    I'd enjoy getting some meet ups going again as the weather is growing nicer. I know a small handful of locals from Animenebraskon and other local conventions in the omaha and lincoln areas.

YAS.

It's been a little while since I've been on here, but I've actually discovered there are way more Nebraska mers than you would think! Come flip your fins this way!

~Alinda the Reef Fish, aka Astronomical Mermaid~

Yes, we exist.