Thread: Hello, Mermaids and Mermen! :)

Hello, Mermaids and Mermen! :)

Hi! I'm so excited to be posting here. I'm pretty new to homemade mermaid tails, as I only found out people were making these a few months ago, but ever since then I have followed the MerYuku forum, mooning over the beautiful pictures of people's handmade tails, wishing I could make one for me. Now that the forum has moved and I actually have the resources, I feel like I am ready to come out of the woodwork.

So yeah. Hi!!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Taylor is a Mermaid's Avatar
    Welcome welcome!

Thanks! ^_^

Welcome LT

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Tell us more about yourself!
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Welcome my dear~ I hope you enjoy your selves here ^^
    Last edited by kazekoh; 08-30-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    Just keeep swimming. Just Keeeeppp swwiming -Dory

I actually have a Facebook page now~

Quote Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
    Tell us more about yourself!
    Ooh, what to say. Well, here are some things I love to do: make art (sewing, drawing people, sculpting in small scale), read mystery and crime novels (right now I'm reading The Girl Who Played With Fire), and collect Barbie dolls. Yes, it's childish I guess but I don't consider that a bad thing. I have always loved Barbies. Mostly because they could become whoever I wanted with the simple change of an outfit. I like to make clothes for them (at least that's my current obsession.) I used to love writing but I've kind of stopped due to not having any inspiration or motivation - plus I want to make my fantasies real rather than writing them down. For example, I didn't know I could "become" a mermaid until recently but now that I have heard of tailmaking I'm jumping right into it! When I saw a picture of a fabric tail for the first time I was sqeeing. Right now I'm making a spandex tail, with the fabric that's pictured in my avatar. For the fluke is a matching sparkly pink. Eventually I'll finish it off with pretty silver sequins and a sequined bra top.

Oh, and thank you for the welcome everyone. I think I'll have fun on this forum.

Welcome to the forum! ^_^

Wilcommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!
    Hope you have fun. I know I've been having a blast on here. I'm still new to the underwater world myself!