Thread: Possible fun event for next year...?

Senior Member Pod of New England Echinacea's Avatar
    Add Echinacea on Facebook

Possible fun event for next year...?

A friend of mine liked this on FaceBook, and I had to go to their page and check it out... https://www.facebook.com/Piratefaire

I did not see any mermaids or mermen in their pictures, so I sent them a message saying that there might be some merfolk willing to come hang out with their pirate crew next year. It looks like it is not too near water, but we could bring a wading pool or two and have a 'Meet a Mermaid' booth, perhaps. It looks like it has happened for at least the last couple of years, I will try and find out more information, it looks like it could be fun!

Aw man, I miss Salem. That sounds pretty cool. But I think that's too far of a trip for me. But who knows what will happen by next year!

If you guys are up for something this fall, there's always the New York Renaissance Faire. There's no way we'd be able to have an official mermaid thing, but we could meet and hang out. They encourage guests to come dressed in costumes. It's actually my dream to work there as a mermaid @o@ Hopefully some day~