Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Canadian Pod

Hello!

My name is Sarah and my mermaid name is Mermaid Iridessa. I've joined mernetwork for over a year now, just reading over forums and familiarizing myself with the mermaid world. I'm from the GTA and just about to start mermaiding soon

I hope to make some friends nearby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From Toronto, Ontario!!

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Union of Pods of the North

Newbie from Montreal, Quebec!

I am from Russia, but I have moved to Canada since three years, so I do not know to which pod should I belong. I require duel pod citizenship!

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest Cerúleo Marez's Avatar
    Hi Canadian Mers! I'm learning Quebec French and one way I study a language is to find material that interests me in that language. I was hoping to find a French-language mermaid Youtube channel from Canada. Does anyone know of any? I've been able to find Claire from France which has been really helpful but I'd like to find some Canadian francophones as well. Hoping to hear from you all!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

any mermaid or merman form Montreal?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    we have a group on fb "Mermaids in Canada"

Yay! Other GTA mermaids! Anyone at all close to the Kitchener/Waterloo area? I tend to swim laps (in my tail) Monday and Wednesday evenings. Would be lovely to have others to practice with! I also take lessons with Aquamermaid each Saturday at the University Settlement. If anyone else was thinking of joining, it would be lovely to have more people in class to swim with on the weekends, too! ^_^

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Quick question for the BC based mer's. What are some spots in the Vancouver/lower mainland gor photo shoot? I will be out thst way on vacation in August and was going to have my wife who is a photographer do a shoot for me. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'm also from Quebec! It's great to see so many Canadian mers

Hey there I am a new mermaid from Toronto also!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid MerStella View Post
    Hey there I am a new mermaid from Toronto also!!
    Welcome!

We've got a pod on facebook and a discord chat for southern ontario mers now!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/217006955798523/

and

https://discord.gg/Bj9kCU

We've been doing fairly regular swims in Kitchener, and we got our first swim in at Brock in St. Catherines. One of our pod has permissions for swimming in Oakville as well. I work in Toronto proper (live in Kitchener), so I'm hoping to make it to the Oakville swim before long. Always lovely to have new mers join us! ^_^

[QUOTE=digimer;305516]Welcome!

We've got a pod on facebook and a discord chat for southern ontario mers now!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/217006955798523/

Just joined both! I would love to come for a meet up! I am going to be going to the Aquamermaid pool here in TO every Saturday starting April 6th for general open mermaid swims!

and

https://discord.gg/Bj9kCU

We've been doing fairly regular swims in Kitchener, and we got our first swim in at Brock in St. Catherines. One of our pod has permissions for swimming in Oakville as well. I work in Toronto proper (live in Kitchener), so I'm hoping to make it to the Oakville swim before long. Always lovely to have new mers join us! ^_^

Just joined both! I would love to meet up for a swim with my fellow mers! I will be swimming at the Aquamermaid pool here in Toronto on Saturdays starting April 6th.