Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Ladies- your real bra size <3

So, went to K-Mart yesterday and they did not have any bands smaller than 34.... -.- Gonna check other stores when I have days off again.

So, it's official! I am a 34A! I tried a 32B and the band was too tight, but the cups were perfect. So, I tried a 34A thinking It was a 32A. I was confused because the cups fit exactly the same. Then I realised it was a 34! First hand proof that cups are relative! Haha

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    Cool, you shouldn't have much trouble finding cute bras in your size most anywhere you go I envy you in that you could walk right out of a store with half a dozen bras on sale. I have to order online.

Have you found any bras that you prefer being a different size? My freya deco, for example, has a stretchier band than my Andorra, so they fit differently.

Woo! Congrats, I know you were having a bunch of trouble with your size. Very lucky you have a common size too, haha!

I measured as a 28D and although it seems like it'd be a common size...I can't find it anywhere. Nowhere has below 30, I could understand for a bigger cup size but it seems kind of outrageous that I can't find a 28D anywhere RL. :s
    Last edited by MerEmma; 04-06-2014 at 12:32 PM.

I haven't had a chance to really try out a bunch of bras yet, but I most likely will stick with 34A in everything. I don't have much room to vary, really.

So! Get this, ladies! I went to bra garden with my roommate so she could get her new bras and I was like "Hmmm. I'm fairly certain I'm a 34A, but can I try on a bra or two?"

Aaaaaaaaand I'm not. I'm a 32C... Holy carp. o.o
    *bubbles*
    Mermaid Kalliope

Live long and swim free!

deviantART
    Facebook page

Based on your pictures I thought you looked too small to be a 34 band buuuut a 32C shouldn't be impossible to find, right?

Emma use ebay