Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sealing real sea shells

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiko View Post
    I think that sounds good! And I just hope you know I meant absolutely no disrespect, debating is just kind of my thing. I love throwing opinions and facts around with people! *cyber handshake*
    I can second this. Kishiko can be stubborn, and not easily swayed once she believes in something. Good qualities I mean, just not if you're on the opposite side of the argument
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Oh yes, I get that. I come from a long line of debaters myself. If nothing else, I hope this sort of discussion prompts people to do some googling (of primary science sources, i.e., science journals with original data and analysis, not popular media) and educate themselves on the issue. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, especially informed opinions.

And I think we can all agree that seahorses are fabulous creatures and we should do what we can to protect them. After all, merfolk are supposed to be stewards of the sea!

Mermaid Galene (pronounced Guh-LEE-nee)

Mermaid Galene Web• Neptune's Keep Web• Facebook•MG YouTube•NK YouTube•Etsy Shop

Neptune's Keep makes music with fish. Fish have hidden depths!

Yes, I just bought a couple of these artsy little ponies to use in headdresses: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSeahors...hopheader-name

Very abstract, but somehow still lifelike!

Mermaid Galene Web• Neptune's Keep Web• Facebook•MG YouTube•NK YouTube•Etsy Shop

And this is one of the reasons I fell in love with seahorses:

Sealing real sea shells

Question guys, if someone got huge conch shells from the beach, how would one remove the top layer of calcium from the top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!