Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Merpalooza 2013- Keep us updated! Pics and stories plz!

Hi Cookie Welcome to Mernetwork!

Thank you @Golden Pearl so happy to be part of such an awesome group!

@AniaR thank you dear i no longer feel alone here.. have a wonderful day.

BAck on topic time.. Anyone find the full footage from the FOx News 13 promo?

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of The South
    Nerine, My understanding is that they did one filmed longer promo that aired as a new spot... and several others that ran as live cut-in's or "teasers" for the station in an effort to get people to watch the news to see the story. I have only seen one "story" out there, and will go hunt the link... *In short: Many of the really short little teasers... were shown live and no one seemsto have recorded them.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of The South
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I fully agree with you.

I'm not saying everyone is bashing Steph xD They're not. I'm just saying to those who are, it's easy for someone to say this was wrong, this didn't work, why was this, why was that, never doing this again when they don't even take into consideration all the work that has to go into conventions. I think that it would be a marvelous idea for some of the network to team up with Steph next year to help coordinate and secure their places as workers. When people flake out, there's nothing you can do. It sucks that people do that, it really does. I wish people still lived by their word :\
    Thank you so much! I appreciate the support and ready for input re: next year! Steph

Steph Sims!!

I have some news for you, about that thing we talked about the other day, regarding that place! Please check your Facebook messages from me, or call me!

aww pooey.. was hopeing I was in some of that footage.. oh well.. I got the tampa bay times footage at lease