Hi Everyone okay so I thought I’d make a new thread about Fish Butts to see if anyone has heard any news/ updates or just wants to vent!

Okay so back in December of last year I ordered a full silicone mermaid tail from Stephanie. I was a returning customer and supported her through her tough time. BUT seriously after 8 months of waiting with false emails saying “your tail will be shipped to you in two weeks (on April 30th) she then blocked my email address and my FaceBook account. So I have filed a payment dispute through my credit card company explaining that she has taken my money with no intention of creating my tail! Basically she refused to confirm that she had spent my money on the supplies to create my tail and said after 6 months she hadn’t even started it! So to put it in short I’m angry and disappointed!

So my advice for all you out there in my situation if you are under the (150 days waiting time period) print out all your conversation with her and well as your PayPal invoices and transaction processes and dispute it through your credit card company because PayPal won’t do anything because they has a 45 day dispute time period.

*Sighs* So please if anyone has received their tails or pictures since her last FaceBook status saying she would be releasing them I would love to hear it because maybe she is working on them but as far as I am concerned she is still taking orders on her website (http://www.fish-butts.com/) and creating a tail For Traci Hines rather than focusing on the back ordered tails. To me she’s not concerned with correcting this problem, I feels she’s just given up on these orders and gone back to work full time and won’t start the tails because she has used the money for her (livelihood) rather than materials for the tails themselves.

I don’t want people to feel I’m bad mouthing her because truly I’m not I just expressing my frustration and my thoughts on the problem at hand!

On a happier note I have ordered a new tail from Merbellas :P I have put my all in this tail and “spared no expense” *YAY Jurassic Park reference* Raven has been wonderful and very helpful and I wish I had gone to her first so I wouldn’t have had to deal with this horrible situation I have been wanting to start my own mermaid entertaining business down here in Australia for the longest time and now thanks to Raven hopefully by next year I will be able to start a following because we don’t have many Professional mermaids here in Australia

So please feel free to talk about your thoughts and feelings and maybe together we can help one another to recover from this terrible mess

.oO Mermaid Bubbles Oo.

<3