Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Florida mers wanna meet before the summer ends?

I didnt even think of bringing a photographer! That would be great... I wonder if there are any in the area? I would totally hire one, I've been wanting to do that for a while.

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    I know Wavy :\ I feel like I'm in such a pickle. Because I REALLY wanted to see Mumford and Sons (And Fun. is there too!) And the fact that we can sit right by the venue (which is outdoors) we can listen for free. But, i feel like my friend is exaggerating how close it is to the venue and then I'll get there and all I'll hear is just noise. Then I'll be like "I wish I went to the meet up..."

But then, I promised my friends I'd be there a month ago. And I feel like backing out on them will be a jerk move because they're looking forward to this. And I do want to spend time with them, as long as you know we can actually hear the bands nicely.

Blaaaahhh and I really want to see your tail Wavy

OH! And I'm bringing my GoPro if I come. I'm not professional with taking pictures but I've taken some pretty awesome ones underwater with a touch of editing afterwards. I'd love to take pictures while I swim with yall. Here's some examples of what I've done underwater...

http://instagram.com/p/akDVhQEd4Y/

http://instagram.com/p/aboPfkkd_o/

Senior Member Pod of The South WavyMermaidy's Avatar
    Well that's definitely a hard decision to make, but I guess either way you are almost guaranteed a good time Your GoPro shots are very cool! That camera's phtotos always have such an interesting perspective

It really is >< Hm, I might ask my other friend who might be coming if he is still going. If he isn't, then I'll just say something came up and I can't go. But if the two of them are going, I feel a lot more obligated to go with them.
    And thank you! It is a very nice camera. Especially for the price.

Im still going... Ill bring my digital camera..is got a houseing for underwater...

Also.. figured out how to rig it to float and just fil se we can just swim in front of it!

I better get my butt in gear and fix the rip i put in my tail at three sisters...

The day is rapidly approaching!

I sadly cannot go :\ I recently joined a speech team at school and we now have a practice on Saturday. I got out of the concert but now this. Maybe it's a sign. Please have fun and take lots of pictures!

Bummer, Blondie! Yep, definitely next time...we need to have a next time sooner than a year away!!!

Just an FYI, we have another mer, Andrea, and her daughter, Alexia, joining us for about an hour. They can only stay til about 1:15 at the latest. She's a jewelry maker from Ormond Beach - makes mermaid jewelry!!! - and her daughter has a couple of tails I think. I doubt they'll be bringing any tails, they just want to hang out with us and meet some more mers. Check out facebook.com/mermaidalexia

Looking forward to it!

wooooo! getting excited!!!

I want to go so badly it hurts xD This seems like so much fun.

Also being your self a lunch!
    Don't forget to bring your floaty things like pool noodles. Trust me!

Yay yay yay! Mermaid trip tomorrow!

I overslept and had a a travel trip mistake I left my duffle bag back at the house so I had to backtrack about 30 minutes or so I will be there but I will be late it'll be more like 1 o'clock in the afternoon when I get there so I'll keep an eye out for me I'm coming don't worry

Ooh, that sucks...well drive safely!

Senior Member Pod of The South Ariadne's Avatar
    Add Ariadne on Facebook
    Have fun and take lots of pics! Would love to be able to join ya'll...but next time for sure!

Not Home yet. At hotel. Exhausted Myself yesterday
    Will explain when I get home.

It was fuuuuun. So much swimming and harassing divers with synchronized mermaid action!

Bahaha xDD Drive safe Nerine. Oh poor divers. They never seem to understand mers...