Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Any Florida mers wanna meet before the summer ends?

Hey Celeste..

Are all the files uploaded now?

Also msg me. I have an idea..it involves you and a new top...

Senior Member Pod of The South WavyMermaidy's Avatar
    Hey guys! Been meaning to write but with all the hacking and what not it's been difficult to match up free time with hacklessness. Just wanted to say I had a great time and SO wish I could've stayed longer. Celeste, thanks for taking some photos while I was still there Haven't gotten to watch the videos yet, but I'm sure y'all had fun taking them.

Curious...who is Mr. Marshall?

Oh, also if you go to this Facebook page (it is the company page for the woman who brought her daughter and was with us when everyone first got there) there are some cute photos if you scroll down a bit on the page: www.facebook.com/mermaidalexia

Mr. Marshal is a guy we met. Im foggy on the details.... i think he works for national goegraphic or something like that

I found his facebook and sent him a message. All we can do now is wait.

Awesome...

Hey.. I messaged you on fb...

Hey everyone! I'm a Florida mer too and I was wondering if you guys are planning on having another meet up soon? I'd love to be a part.
    ~With Love From Lillie~

"Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen."
    -Steven Wright

Sorry, during the colder months I seem to have neglected mermaid things. We were talking about having another meet eventually... probably as soon as it warms up again!

Senior Member Pod of The South WavyMermaidy's Avatar
    That would be awesome!