Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minnesota Merfolk?

I am from S Dakota but my wifes relatives live near Minneapolis & we go there several times a year. I don't have a tail yet as I want to practice swimming underwater with a monofin first, But I am anxious to get one sometime. esther

Shoreview, Mn reporting.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Midwest
    Pod of Texas
    Pod of the Great Lakes

Hi Shoreview

Senior Member Pod of the Midwest Mermaid Marius's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Marius On Twitter
    Follow Mermaid Marius on Tumblr
    Hello bubbles and gills,
    I'm Mermaid Marius. Originally a Nebraska mer but now I swim in Minneapolis waters. I'd love to get to know some of you.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Reporting here from the Sherburne county area !
    Currently saving for a silicone tail from MerNation
    Any other mers in the area ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity Falls View Post
    Reporting here from the Sherburne county area !
    Currently saving for a silicone tail from MerNation
    Any other mers in the area ?
    I'm in Elk River. Where in Sherburne county are you?
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

Just getting started in Eden Prairie, nice to see there's some others around Minnesota!

Here in Bloomington MN! I'm excited as the pool at my apartment is opening up this weekend and they allow monofins!

You're not too far off from me! My apartment pool doesn't have any rules against monofins, either, and is open year-round so I've been heading there 2-3 times a week, though I'm not sure what it's going to look like when the kids get out of school.

If last year was any kind of indicator for me is that the pool is mostly ignored by the other tenants so most days I'm gonna have it to myself and my spotter Woo! And no we are not far apart, I actually work in Eden Prarie

What a cool coincidence! If you want, maybe we could swim together sometime, since we're so close. I'm still learning and haven't really swam with anyone else yet.

I'm still learning too and haven't gone to any of the pod meet ups so I haven't gone swimming with anyone else yet. But it would be fun

Awesome! Send me a note sometime and we can get together at one of our apartment pools.