Thread: AbyssalMer here! :)

Banned

Cool AbyssalMer here! :)

New to the Mernetwork and just wanted to introduce myself! I am Alex Raegan! I'm 22 years old I love love love mermaids and mermen! I'm a waiter so I dont make much so I havent been able to get a tail yet but I will! I've got about 900 saved up as of now!

But I dont really know what else to say but if you have any questions I'm here! lol

Welcome to mernetwork!
    Formerly known as "kimmie".

Welcome Abyssalmer! I hand made my first tail (in my picture) and I am currently going to school for Dental Assisting. I want to get a silicon tail, so I am saving up for one (and I know it will get easier when I have a better paying job since I rarely go out and keep my expenses minimal!) That is awesome you are located in Georgia! I was there a few months ago in Savannah where my boyfriend was at, but he moved to NC and that is probably where I will be moving to when school is done. I look forward to visiting Georgia again though!

Welcome to Mernetwork!

Welcome!
    “The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea.”
    Isak Dinesen - http://www.worldofquotes.com/topic/water/2/index.html
    Follow me on Facebook and Youtube!

My Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mermai...38613266232787

My Youtube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidDanielle2012

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of Texas

Add Mermaid~Summer on Facebook
    Welcome to the Network! It's great to meet you.
    [B][FONT=book antiqua]~Summer[/FONT][/B]

Banned
    Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! I cant wait to get to know everyone!!!!

Welcome!

In case anyone else new happens by- FYI, the intro threads go here: http://mernetwork.com/index/forumdis...oduce-Yourself

And also, new mer- I'd love to say welcome but you basically signed up and started stirring up crap and claiming people are in attack mode.

So. Maybe I'll get a word from admin from this, but personally, I don't welcome new members like you, if you're even a genuine acct and not here to just cause trouble.

Will be ignoring anything you post in the future. I'm sure you'll call it the big D word, and I really don't give a crap if you do. This is not intended as disrespect, this is intended as an honest reply to your introduction.

Just felt like I had to say something - this new member has seriously disrespected this forum today.
    Last edited by deepblue; 08-21-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deepblue View Post
    And also, new mer- I'd love to say welcome but you basically signed up and started stirring up crap and claiming people are in attack mode.

So. Maybe I'll get a word from admin from this, but personally, I don't welcome new members like you, if you're even a genuine acct and not here to just cause trouble.

Will be ignoring anything you post in the future. I'm sure you'll call it the big D word, and I really don't give a crap if you do.
    I will do the same.

Your IP says Florida, not Georgia.

Pod of Texas

Add Mermaid~Summer on Facebook
    I agree with Deepblue and The French Merman after reading some of ur posts. Don't be a jellyfish. Follow Dory's advice and "Just keep swimming"
    [B][FONT=book antiqua]~Summer[/FONT][/B]