Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Raina's 'new' sequinned tail!

Damn. I wish I had any more advice for how to get it back. It's such an awful situation, just not being able to get her to respond. :/

And so she's just disappeared off the face of the earth like other mers? Weird.
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

I think she's still a bit active on Instagram. I see her posting sometimes, especially in the past month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yeah she's liked my stuff on instagram but not replied to me on there.

I hope you hear back from here. It woumd suck to not have your first tail

formerly jayy
    cats cats cats...whats up with those things?

Formerly known as jayy

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebekah.fish's Avatar
    Add Rebekah.fish on Facebook
    I just finished my glued sequin tail if that helps any

So here I am necro posting in this old thread.

Back years ago I hired this lady to put sequins on my old first fabric tail. According to my records,
    On June 24th 2013 we started communicating about her sequinning my old tail.
    In July 2013 I had 5 bags of sequins sent to her, sent her my tail, and she confirmed getting the tail in July. I also sent her a $250 deposit
    She posted a few behind the scenes photos of the tails here on mernetwork but I can't find the thread anywhere. She posted two updates on FB and then disappeared from the mermaid world.

I saw her resurface on tumblr working in the adult industry years later, and on instagram. I tried emailing and contacting her but heard nothing.

I am not worried about the sequins or money at this point. I don't want drama or any kind of war. I just would really like my tail back. It was my first tail ever, and since we're doing the documentary I'd really like to be able to show it in the film as well.

If anyone knows her and wants to pass on my mailing address she can just send it back to me no questions asked! I don't care if it's unfinished. No drama. The tail is just my very first and has sentimental value and it's been 4 years now,

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Raina because of the situation, I can try to use some of my old school searching skills to find a mailing address for you to send your info to but I would need to know who I looking for. It's your choice and if I'm able to find the address; it's only up to you to use it. I just hate using my skills because I don't want no one doing it back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    So here I am necro posting in this old thread.

Back years ago I hired this lady to put sequins on my old first fabric tail. According to my records,
    On June 24th 2013 we started communicating about her sequinning my old tail.
    In July 2013 I had 5 bags of sequins sent to her, sent her my tail, and she confirmed getting the tail in July. I also sent her a $250 deposit
    She posted a few behind the scenes photos of the tails here on mernetwork but I can't find the thread anywhere. She posted two updates on FB and then disappeared from the mermaid world.

I saw her resurface on tumblr working in the adult industry years later, and on instagram. I tried emailing and contacting her but heard nothing.

I am not worried about the sequins or money at this point. I don't want drama or any kind of war. I just would really like my tail back. It was my first tail ever, and since we're doing the documentary I'd really like to be able to show it in the film as well.

If anyone knows her and wants to pass on my mailing address she can just send it back to me no questions asked! I don't care if it's unfinished. No drama. The tail is just my very first and has sentimental value and it's been 4 years now,
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

it's ok slim I know she's still on contact with some mers so maybe someone will let her know for me

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lieke's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Lieke on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Lieke's Youtube Channel
    I really hope you get your tail back

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
    Follow my mermaid journey on Instagram and Facebook <3

Add a Splash of Magic to your mermaid-wardrobe, with beautiful sequins, silicone shells, mermaid tops and tails: shop here

Bewaren
    Bewaren

necro posting. found this searching for something else. 6 years later if anyone knows this mer I'd love my tail back. was my first tail.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    6 years without hearing anything is just ridiculous, I think she really has just disappeared and taken your tail with her....
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    What did the tail look like? Maybe post some pics, and we can help you find it. It might be a long shot but you never know...
    Formerly known as ireneho

It's on the start of the thread, pics

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Are you trying to get an email address or a way to mail her?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Already tried that for years.

I am just bumping it in case someone active on the site happens to still be in communication with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Already tried that for years.

I am just bumping it in case someone active on the site happens to still be in communication with her.

Hi Raina, just taking a chance here, I just finished watching one of your videos on your channel and you mentioned and had shown a few photographs of your tail. I just saw this tail being worn by an anonymous mer on one of Mermaid Linyenea's Seattle mermaid meetup videos. Looks so much like yours o_O

Looking at your old photographs for comparison, the fluke does seem different though. And the sequin spacing isn't exactly the same. I feel bad for you that you lost a tail with so much significance in such a manner :/

Please please tell me who made those sequins, they look similar to a type I have an I need to know how they got them that color and glitter, I really need help I’m trying to paint my sequins but idk what with