Thread: Any mer willing to volounteer with v.a.g.i.n.a?( trust me, it's not what you think)

Any mer willing to volounteer with v.a.g.i.n.a?( trust me, it's not what you think)

Hi mers! I'm a part of a local charity group called v.a.g.i.n.a ( Very Awesome Girls Into Nerdy Activities) and we are the Arizona branch of the organization that started in Vegas. The AZ group is just now getting under way and we want to eventually hold a car wash and we were hoping to have a mer there for photo opportunities for the people waiting on their cars.
    A little more infor about v.a.g.i.n.a:
    we do nerdy and geeky things around the valley to raise money to donate to charities. We are looking at donating to Kids need to read, women and children shelters, shelters for runaway and homeless teens, hospitals, and Dreamchaser PMU rescue and rehab (they rescue mares who are used to harvest Pregnant mare urine)

We dont know when the car wash will be because we want to recruit more girls so that we can have a more thorough wash. But I just want to see if there's any interest in being a mer. We won't be able to pay since we are a charity group (though we do plan on doing fundraiser to raise money for the group to spend on shirts and crafting things to sell for charity and events)

but so far, what we're thinking is we set up a little tent with you in it for photo ops, so when people are getting their car washed, they can go and get a photo with a mer!
    Ill update this thread when we have more info on the car wash and when it will be

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Tula's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Tula On Twitter Add Mermaid Tula on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Tula on Tumblr
    I wish I was closer to AZ! I'm in Idaho though. It sounds like a lot of fun, and what you guys do is fantastic <3. Plus the name is awesome <3
    Hi! I'm Sam, aka Mermaid Tula, aka Comatose Angel.
    Hey everyone. I just opened my store on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/tulastidepool

Mermaid Tula's Facebook Page

User previously know as "Comatose_Angel"

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    best acronym ever.

I'd be willing to do it!
    Facebook~ Youtube ~ Instagram
    ~ Phoenix Mermaid ~

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Mermaid View Post
    I'd be willing to do it!
    sweet! also, I messed up, the horse group isn't Dreamcatcher but Dreamchaser PMU rescue.

omg yay! I'm starting to plan things as a mermaid!
    Facebook~ Youtube ~ Instagram
    ~ Phoenix Mermaid ~

That sounds awesome! ^-^ Wish I could participate, but I'm all the way in California!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Like Raina said, best acronym ever! Please let me know if there are plans for a chapter in the NYC area, I would love to volunteer (and mer, if I can use it as a verb)!

Any mer willing to volounteer with v.a.g.i.n.a?( trust me, it's not what you ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    That sounds awesome! ^-^ Wish I could participate, but I'm all the way in California!
    Actually, I think a San Fran chapter was started awhile ago! (I know it's somewhere in California but I can't remember the actual city but I'm sure it's San Fran .)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like an awesome idea :-)

Please tell me this happened. It sounds amazing!
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY