I've had hard times before and guess what? I sold almost everything I owned to get by. I sold everything down to my dvds on ebay so I that I could pay my debts. I kept my necessities but anything of value I sold. DVD is worth $5 but after I sold 20 of them I had $100. It can be done. She should never of used our money for anything personal except for her profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifi Tigg View Post
I sent her another message this morning saying I am going to the media with a few other mers because I'm sick of all the broken promises of my refund and she surprisingly sent me a message! "I'm sorry but it has been decided that I will be refunding everyone their money. I've had enough of this. I am working to pay people off. I dont have family to help and at the moment I can't get a loan. That is all I can do, I'm handling claims first. Then it goes from there." Stevi
I replied back and said "I was one of the first to message you when you offered the refund back in Feb and its now Sept! I don't understand what you have done with all our money? Because a lot of the tails weren't even started?? I will believe you when I see my refund in my PayPal account!