Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Refund or Tail by December 1, or I'm going to report to the police

Member North Pacific Pod Oceana's Avatar
    Add Oceana on Facebook
    Follow Oceana on Tumblr
    Still no update for me either. Two legal emails have been sent, and I've been looking for an address where I can send a physical letter to.

This is getting truly ridiculous. She can't stay in hiding forever.
    Oceana, Mermaid of the Canadian Pacific

Click here to follow my adventures on Facebook!

Senior Member Union of Pods of the North Marie-Josie Cayer's Avatar
    Add Marie-Josie Cayer on Facebook
    I lost hope with Fish Butts after waiting for more than a year for a partial silicone tail and top order. I am more than glad having received a new pink / magenta / purple betta tail from Finfolk Productions this past Thursday and I simply kissed good bye to Fish Butts for my past mermaid tail order. Sorry to hear about those who encounters hardship with such issues about refund and so on, I'm with you in thoughts and prayers. Wishes that this no nonsense stops and we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully.

Hi Everyone, I'm late in joining this thread, but I ordered a tail more than a year ago- back in September 2012. I contacted Paypal sometime last summer, but they were no help since it had been over 90 days since I made the order. I was really hoping that they could at least block her account from receiving any more payments. At that time, she was still taking orders. I don't know if she still is (is she?), but I'm hoping that her Paypal account gets blocked so that she'll stop stealing from hopeful customers!

I'm wondering, I've been waiting 7 months. Is that enough to consider like late? Because peeople have been waiting for a year, I feel bad that I've only waited 7 months. I ordered on May 7th and paid $550 for a tax return sale full silicone tail with side fins.
    Should I do something abut this or wait?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    Marvel Mermaid, Do something about it! She has ripped off heaps of mer's!!!!!!!!!
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif

I filed on the BBB for an update or a refund(family isnt doing to well on family income)
    heres the response she gave

Thus customized item takes a minimum of 4 months to create. Now with all the continual changes the client asked for it pushed back production on the design. Tails take anywhere from 4-10 month's (in her case 10 being the maximum time.) Client agreed to this written statement of no refunds due to the custom nature of this product.

Updates have been given consistently however I did not agree to daily updates. Updates are given NEAR COMPLETION of the tail. Which is currently in production. All items are purchased with payment made for producing the product.

Therefore a refund will not happen especially when custom product is in process.

I'm not sure yet but I'll take this for now

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelmermaid1939 View Post
    I filed on the BBB for an update or a refund(family isnt doing to well on family income)
    heres the response she gave

Thus customized item takes a minimum of 4 months to create. Now with all the continual changes the client asked for it pushed back production on the design. Tails take anywhere from 4-10 month's (in her case 10 being the maximum time.) Client agreed to this written statement of no refunds due to the custom nature of this product.

Updates have been given consistently however I did not agree to daily updates. Updates are given NEAR COMPLETION of the tail. Which is currently in production. All items are purchased with payment made for producing the product.

Therefore a refund will not happen especially when custom product is in process.

I'm not sure yet but I'll take this for now
    But hasn't she said people's tails are near completed for months now? But they still haven't gotten anything? She should at least agree to stay in contact with her customers instead of making them think she fell off the face of the planet. It says that it takes a minimum of 4 months to complete on her page, but some people have been waiting a year now. And with a lack of communication and no proof she's making tails, how can we guarantee she's going to go through with this?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    She promised me a refund back in Feb 2013 but I have seen nothing but broken promises!
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    I would file the lawsuit NOW! I'm not sure how it is for other states, but here in California if one year has passed after the incident, then the matter cannot be heard in a court of law, as too much time has passed.

Don't wait, everything she says is a lie!

I'm going to do some more research on this. I dont know what to do, ugh. Its hard to tell if shes lying or not and if shes not then I dont wanna bug her but if she isnt tand if i wait then its gonna take longer ugh i dont know. Why did she have to put us all in this situation?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    If you're still waiting for a tail, please post here: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...512#post103512 people have been complaining for a year and no one has done anything yet so let's get this going.