Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Refund or Tail by December 1, or I'm going to report to the police

Refund or Tail by December 1, or I'm going to report to the police

I'm sending fish butts an email, I want my tails or a refund by December 1st or I'm going to the police. I would like to add everyones names to the email, so she knows we are all going to the police. If just I do it, then she can just say there was a delay, but if all of us do it, there is no denying she ripped us all off.

When Adam Martin did this, there was no legal recourse. But we do have it in this case, I think it's about time to use it.

If you want your name included the email, PM me your name and amount you sent her.

(I'd also like to include some resources or ideas that she can use to help her get the money for the refunds because I really would rather not go have to the police and see anything bad happen to her, so if you have any ideas, please let me know)
    Last edited by BlueMermaid; 08-28-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    You might have to file a claim in small claims court. The police won't be able to do much. Good luck!

If she is taking money from a bunch of people by lying to them, it is a criminal act. It happened to a family member of mine!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    good luck!

good luck!

You go girl! It's about time this happened!

Senior Member Union of Pods of the North Marie-Josie Cayer's Avatar
    Add Marie-Josie Cayer on Facebook
    I have sent in a PM to you for more details! Go figure and good luck!

Good luck! I cannot believe how long some of you have been waiting

she doesn't even post things anymore. i feel bad for her, she got so overwhelmed and just didn't know how to deal with it.

i hope you all get your money or your tails. good luck to all of you!

​formerly Mermaid Brianna

Yeah I never see her post anything. I remember when I ordered from her and had huge issues and everyone kept defending her...but now the truth finally reveals itself!!

(I'd also like to include some resources or ideas that she can use to help her get the money for the refunds because I really would rather not go have to the police and see anything bad happen to her, so if you have any ideas, please let me know)

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    I can't email you on my iPad so I would like to be added to the list! I ordered a tail in Dec 2012 paid $300 and my name is Fiona Fogg and I also asked for a refund the day she offered it in Feb 2013. I really hope she pays!
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif

For those who paid through paypal, you can get your refund through them, as long as it is withing 6 months from ordering. It's sort of working backwards, but I had to do that with another tail maker. When I tried going to the police they said there was nothing they could do, because between your police department and the department where the "crime was committed" (otherwords, her place) are separate. So small claims court..but that costs money...so really, just try Palpal!

The problem with paypal is that most of us are long over 6 months thanks to her empty promises. If enough of us file a complaint, they will arrest her. I've seen it happen. But I'd much rather have her pay us back or give us our tails and would hate to see her get in trouble, which is why I want to give her time.

If enough of you have a case against her, you can file a class action suit against her, but the police ARE NOT going to do anything but tell you to sue her. The only thing you can do with regard to the police is to file a complaint, but you will have to go to the police department to do that. If you are from out of town, or out of state, you will have to file a a suit against her. You will have to check with the county where she lives to see what the amounts are for filing in small claims court. If you have been cheated out of more money than small claims allows, you will have to file a lawsuit against her...and you will need every communication and receipt for your paper trail. I doubt you will be able to sue for punitive damages, but you can try to sue to get your money back and for the cost of your legal counsel.
    Last edited by PearlieMae; 08-28-2013 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

Further state/or federal fraud charges may be filed against her, but that would be up to the prosecuter's office to decide.

Junior Member Pod of Oceania mermaid Syrean's Avatar
    All you need to do is go to your credit card company with the information of how much you paid her and when and put in a payment dispute saying she has taken your money with no intention of creating your tail and is refusing to answer your emails andyou have not received your item that's how I got my $1000 back from her trust never works BlueMermaid don't wait your not going to get anything out of her
    User previously known as "XxMermaidSakuraxX".

.oO My heart is pierced by Cupid Oo.
    I disdain all glittering gold
    There is nothing can console me
    But my jolly sailor bold
    Come all you pretty fair maids
    Whoever you may be
    Who love a jolly sailor
    .oO That plows the raging sea Oo.

"Dont let the fear of drowning keep you from diving deeper"

I doubt this is a matter for the police directly, since the alleged crime was committed outside their jurisdiction. You'd probably get a lawyer to file a case with your district attorney.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    I sent her another message this morning saying I am going to the media with a few other mers because I'm sick of all the broken promises of my refund and she surprisingly sent me a message! "I'm sorry but it has been decided that I will be refunding everyone their money. I've had enough of this. I am working to pay people off. I dont have family to help and at the moment I can't get a loan. That is all I can do, I'm handling claims first. Then it goes from there." Stevi
    I replied back and said "I was one of the first to message you when you offered the refund back in Feb and its now Sept! I don't understand what you have done with all our money? Because a lot of the tails weren't even started?? I will believe you when I see my refund in my PayPal account!
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif