Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is she taking orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Milieu View Post
    I'm actually being a "bad" person and using a loan from my credit union to fund my tail....so whenever she's open for orders again (and I have my design ready), I'll be ordering a tail and a couple tops from her. xD
    I hate you with a passion

LOL

Realizing now how hard it is to order a tail even when you have the money ready for payment, I think that I will ask my parents for a loan when I'm ready to order a tail from her. I can pay them back with monthly payments or something, which would be good since raven doesn't accept payment plans. That is, assuming my parents are nice enough to do that, hehe. If it doesn't work out though then I will probably go the credit loan route as well. I'd rather be a bad person than miss my chance at a tail due to insufficient funds at the time of ordering. :P

Hahaha! XD

Sadly most of my family is more broke than I am..... Otherwise I would ask them...... Lol

Luckily (weird I know) my car insurance expires soon, and my new policy + my loan payment for my tail should be less than what I'm currently paying now..... So excited!

Btw...when I say "soon", I mean at least a month or two....xD