Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she taking orders?

Is she taking orders?

HI everyone... Just wondering if, by chance, anyone knows if Raven is taking basic tail orders at this time? I have sent 2 emails with the subject "ready to order, payment ready", but I haven't heard anything back. Had anyone else had this experience? I am SO excited!
    [IMG][/IMG]

www.facebook.com/mermaidavalon "like" my page on FB and I'll be happy to do the same

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Nope. But she will be realllllly soon!

Pod of Texas

Add Mermaid~Summer on Facebook
    Avalon, I'm so excited for you and jealous! Hopefully if all goes according to plan I'll be able to order a Merbellas tail the beginning of next year
    [B][FONT=book antiqua]~Summer[/FONT][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid~Summer View Post
    Avalon, I'm so excited for you and jealous! Hopefully if all goes according to plan I'll be able to order a Merbellas tail the beginning of next year
    Really? Great for you! I'm glad to know that you will be getting a new tail soon.

I'm looking forward to see you with a brand new tail!

As for me, the more i think about it, the more i want to be the first merman asking for a Merbella tail. I like the fact that she is selling basic tails for 1000$ because i can afford that kind of money. Because i don't want to be a professional, i don't think it's worth it to ask for a performance tail with 3000$..

Quote Originally Posted by A French Merman View Post
    Really? Great for you! I'm glad to know that you will be getting a new tail soon.

As for me, the more i think about it, the more i want to be the first merman asking for a Merbella tail. I like the fact that she is selling basic tails for 1000$ because i can afford that kind of money. Because i don't want to be a professional, i don't think it's worth it to ask for a performance tail with 3000$..
    You won't be the first! Here's the first to see how she did it: http://instagram.com/p/aMHm0HIgRH/

I love the dorsal on that one. I'm sure Raven would make an awesome tail for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MerEmma View Post
    You won't be the first! Here's the first to see how she did it: http://instagram.com/p/aMHm0HIgRH/

I love the dorsal on that one. I'm sure Raven would make an awesome tail for you.
    Really? Oh well, the second i guess

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Undisclosed Pod
    Add Ariel Starfish on Facebook
    Visit Ariel Starfish's Youtube Channel

It's DEFINITLY worth the money but caution! : The shipping is really expensive! My basic tail (with competitor fin) was a total of 2000 $ ( = tail and shipping)

It would be awsome trough, seeinG u in a merbellas tail

Pod of Texas

Add Mermaid~Summer on Facebook

My fabric tail should be done in the next few weeks but I would happily maim someone for a silicone tail lol. (Just kidding about the maiming......sort of)
    [B][FONT=book antiqua]~Summer[/FONT][/B]

ariel, shipping was nearly $1000, if I am reading/understanding correctly?? I am assuming your competitor monofin upgrade was also extra, correct? I still haven't heard back, but I am hoping there is some kind of queue as far as when email orders are received? @ Summer, very excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see it!
    [IMG][/IMG]

www.facebook.com/mermaidavalon "like" my page on FB and I'll be happy to do the same

Keep in mind Ariel lives in Belgium, not the US so it won't quite be that much!

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Undisclosed Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by MerEmma View Post
    Keep in mind Ariel lives in Belgium, not the US so it won't quite be that much!
    Exacly! ^^

shipping to me in Canada was 350.

Senior Member Pod of The South Patches's Avatar
    Man, I hope she's taking orders soon. I'm thinking about it....
    ~<3
    If you could be so kind as to like my page, I'd appreciate it:
    https://www.facebook.com/patchesthemermaid/

I wish I had the money! but on a side note, question, if you have the monofin you want in your tail and you send it to her, does actually help the price at all?
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sitre Seer Moroaica's Avatar
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica On Twitter Add Sitre Seer Moroaica on Facebook
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel
    I'm SO glad she lowered her performance prices to $2600!
    Right now I'm at $1380. I raised that in 8 months. I have my design all pretty and set and I'm way to excited when I can FINALLY order my tail. I've been without one for 2 years and its by time I got some amazingly made <3
    I am curious on shipping though. No one really says how much their shipping is and I know depending on where you live really makes an impact but I love being prepared and not knowing about shipping does kind of worry me. But either way I'm SO excited to get my Merbella's tail and very envious to those who have one or are about to order

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Undisclosed Pod
    Any news on the current orders she had? I haven't heard from Raven for a month about my glue and bra. I know she's been sick and bad a hard time. But I heard Taylor did all the emails for a while? I'm going to try and send a new email I guess!

I havent heard from her all week, and I can see on FB she hasn't "seen" my messages, so I'm not sure she's got internet outside of her phone. The only thing I did see was a post on Monday or Tuesday I think about her working hard on client stuff. So I'm sure another email wont hurt to remind them, hopefully soon.

also, I'm not helping with messages/emails anymore for the time being, too busy!

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Undisclosed Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    also, I'm not helping with messages/emails anymore for the time being, too busy!
    Thanks for the reminder! I acsedantly posted the same question in the merbellas tread, just so u know I don't wanna stalk u or anything lol

I'm actually being a "bad" person and using a loan from my credit union to fund my tail....so whenever she's open for orders again (and I have my design ready), I'll be ordering a tail and a couple tops from her. xD