Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mako Mermaids/Island of Secrets News

Mako Mermaids/Island of Secrets News

Woo hoo, the second half of season 1 of Mako Mermaids is appearing on Netflix on September 15.

Just thought I'd put up a notice for those merfans who want to see it ASAP

YEAH!!! Sunday! I can't wait, I'm so excited!

The searies FINALLY hitted youtube! I'm watching all the episodes now!

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! Now I'll have to hurry and finish the first part....

I watched the entire thing within two days of it coming out. I was a couch potato for two days I could not resist. xD
    ~<3
    If you could be so kind as to like my page, I'd appreciate it:
    https://www.facebook.com/patchesthemermaid/

All official episodes have been removed from Youtube and no New ones either.....

I have Netflix, I wish there was some way I could post them for you guys because it's a really awesome show! I think I like it more than h2o

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Formerly known as Mermaid Eva

I hope there is a season 2 too. Great show.

Awh that's sweet of you! ^^
    q

I just found this thread. *love*

I can't find episode 2? Anyone have a link?
    Last edited by Amphitrite; 10-02-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    The first 13 episodes have been on youtube for a short while, but were all deleted.
    Haven't been able to find the second half of the series sadly.

If you have Netflix.com in your country you can try it for $7.99/month. They are all there

If you use certain codes you can easily get a free month trial of Netflix too. They're so easy to find on google.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    I'm in one of the countries that doesn't have Netflix, so I have to wait for a youtube upload.

Last edited by Mermaid Oshun; 10-03-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    I finished it the other day. I also figured out why I like this one.
    The hairstyles.
    Name:  640px-Aquata_and_Sirena.jpg
Views: 12124
Size:  23.9 KBName:  Sirena_and_sister.jpg
Views: 14219
Size:  71.8 KBhttp://fotologs.miarroba.st/photo/66...1379961880.jpg

the underwater shots.
    Name:  640px-Sirena_Underwater.jpg
Views: 9799
Size:  33.8 KBName:  Mako_Mermaids_Underwater.jpg
Views: 9691
Size:  165.4 KB

Sirena and David.
    Name:  sirena-david-mako-mermaids-34143226-606-400.jpg
Views: 10813
Size:  57.1 KB

Everything else about this show bugs me.
    So, Cam and Zac have been friends for 15 years? Then why is Zac always treating Cam like crud? And why is Cam so greedy jealous of the fishy powers?
    Evie is so fickle. And Why is it okay for Cam to know he's a fish, but not Evie, Mom, or Dad?
    Zac acts like he's on drugs all the time. He's gotta have the trident. He doesn't care that it hurt you. He's just gotta have it, and he'll even try to bully you for info about it. And Cam wants to try the drug, it's like he's obsessed with Zac's powers and anything to do with them. "So, Evie could've died. Whatever, as long as I get my ends."
    And NIXIE! "Don't trust Zac, he's our enemy!" oh, but you can trust Cam? Really? I think you've got you fins in knots, there, sister.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

I think Cam got turned into a merman he just didnt know it yet at the end of season 1. Ended with Rita on her balcony looking toward Cam approaching the water on the beach. I think season 2 will start off with him turning into a fish when the water does hit his feet. Maybe Rita will even see it. He has to be the menace that Zac was last season.
    Zac will be accepted into the pod and will do battle with Cam. Zac will hook up with Layla leaving Nixie the only mermaid unpaired... Unless she factions off and pairs up with Cam as the evil mermaid ??? Hum...
    I also see Evie becoming a mermaid and having a cat fight with Layla over Zac's affections
    Last edited by Mermaid Oshun; 10-03-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    errrr... I was trying not to post spoilers.... >_<
    WARNING! SPOILERS!
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

I don't know that this will happen... I'm just guessing.

Yeah, but the end.... oh welll.
    But that would be interesting to see a merman Cam. And he can harass the girls and zac, who will be constantly trying to make sure he keeps the secret and not expose the whole group to all of Australia.
    I also want to see more pod members sometimes, like Aquata can bring them all before the mermaid council to decide Zac's fate, and there'll be huge controversy about whether or not the girls can come home and be in the pod, while they still have land relationships. They might try to make Zac remain in the water and never go on land again, or else give up his powers and stay on land without fins forever.
    OR!!
    Maybe Cam's antagonist role will be constantly trying to become a merman. He'll continually try and sneak into the moonpool, until one day he manages it, but, um, Evie is caught in the crossfire? or (hilarity of all hilarities) DAVID even!
    Last edited by Mermaid Dottie; 10-03-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Mermaid Dottie