Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Mako Mermaids/Island of Secrets News

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Golden Pearl View Post
    yeah I got a 925 silver and crystal "Moon Ring" on ebay
    Attachment 15634
    Where did you get that? Send me the link!

Quote Originally Posted by MermanZen View Post
    OMG Mers I just found on a website that season 2 will be coming to Netflix on February 26th I can't wait
    Thank you!!!!!

Senior Member Pod of The South MermanZen's Avatar
    lol I've been doing the same thing I've watched all 3 seasons of H2O again and Mako mermaids twice, and you see world im not the only one addicted to Mako mermaids so much that I fall on purpose when I get wet and use the little upper body strength I have to scoot to my bedroom lol

lol I've been doing the same thing I've watched all 3 seasons of H2O again and Mako mermaids twice, and you see world im not the only one addicted to Mako mermaids so much that I fall on purpose when I get wet and use the little upper body strength I have to scoot to my bedroom lol
    Lol i watched every mermaid movie and show out there and i have watched every episode of H2O and Mako Mermaids at least two times as well! OMG sometimes i still fall when i get wet and drag myself to the bedroom trying not to let my parents see. I do not own a tail, but i swim like a mermaid, too!

lol same im currently making my first latex tail and when ever I swam I'd always swim with my legs together and hold my breath as long as I could, I think my personal best is like a minute and a half idk

lol same im currently making my first latex tail and when ever I swam I'd always swim with my legs together and hold my breath as long as I could, I think my personal best is like a minute and a half idk
    OMG SAME! But my record is two minutes while swimming! The secret is the swallow with your mouth closed. Don't swallow water though! This gives the brain an illusion that you are breathing when you actually aren't. You can go for much longer if you do that. Just don't try to breath water if you don't have gills.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    ^^while that's fine, remember that all tricks designed to fool your brain magnify the risk of getting a blackout.
    Do not push your normal limits when you're alone, always have a safety swimmer/diver at your side who can pull you out in case.

Behind the scenes video! Super neat. 26 lbs. for a tail is amazing--hell, those tails might even weigh less than a Merbellas now!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod lynsea's Avatar
    Thanks Emma! Hadn't seen that video yet.
    “I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
    Anaïs Nin

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod lynsea's Avatar
    Ugg, they haven't confirmed two of the original mermaids (and my favorite) for the new season (which they have started shooting). They just posted a cast photo on their twitter. Well this is going to be a bit of a plot change if this is the case. Besides, I liked Nixie and Lyla, they added a bit of depth; Sirena is just too perfect for my tastes.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
    Anaïs Nin

Oh man, no Nixie? Damn. :c

URGG Nixie is my favorite Noooo
    Quote Originally Posted by MerEmma View Post
    Oh man, no Nixie? Damn. :c

Gosh Layla and Sirena were my favorites. I will totally miss Layla! I thought she was going to be Zac's new gf. I think the issue with her is because she got a role in a new vampire movie. And I agree that Layla and Nixie were "the thinking mermaids". Sirena, although lovely, always just seemed very childlike and not a really developed character. She kind of seemed always in a slight daze or semi trance or something just coasting along. So it will be interesting to see what the new ladies bring to the table.

Ya and the new Merman don't forget, I wonder how that will play out

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Must be Cam.
    He will probably be the "douche merman" and Zac the goodiegoodie merman

Senior Member Pod of The South WavyMermaidy's Avatar
    Aww ditto on the missing Nixie front. I hate it when they have to change up the cast. Now granted I ended up liking Bella on the original H2O and didn't end up missing Emma too much, but that was just one person whereas most of the rest of the main cast carried over. So we'll see how this goes if they are really replacing more than one.

So is it true new episodes are available on Netflix at the end of February? If so I have a date with Netflix

Yeah, Lyla is going to be in the movie coming out on February 7th Vampire Academy: Bloodsisters.. I'm a huge fan of the book series, so I'm excited to see it. Such a shame they replaced a lot of the cast though..
    Last edited by XMermaidMarinaX; 01-20-2014 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Golden Pearl View Post
    So is it true new episodes are available on Netflix at the end of February? If so I have a date with Netflix
    I don't believe so. Where'd you find that? Not enough time for them to edit and get the show ready and such I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKyle765 View Post
    Where did you get that? Send me the link!
    Oh I just searched for a 925 silver ring with real blue crystal on ebay and several came up.