Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacked?

YAYYY ITS FIXED!

Merman Typhoon!

Nate/Malinghi worked his magic and everything seems back to normal! Hopefully they don't come back, but we'll be making more backups tonight in case they do. Thank you for your patience and understanding everyone

Wingιd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Yay for backups. I honestly think most members have no idea just how much you mods are constantly doing stuff behind the scenes. >.>

Senior Member Pod of Texas MermaidSaku's Avatar
    i saw the site got hacked on wednesday but i had work. Who are those weird guys?

Yay! I'm glad it's back. Hackers really chaps my fins! Thank you mods! I hope it wasn't too much of a headache to deal with.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Let's hope that whoever those guys are, they'll realize their messages are misplaced on a forum full of mermaid enthusiasts...

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of Cali
    Thank you!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    Oh gosh I really hope they at least look at the site before they think about hacking it. Then they'd realized they're targeting the wrong audience.

Thank you so much for getting things back up and running!! You guys are amazing!

Yeah every forums software version has a way to get hacked unfortunately. You just have to be ever vigilant! Amazing they would hack this place with that kind of political message.

This kind of thing and Russian spammers was all too common when I used to run my old forums. I literally had to consult with some of the best hackers I knew on how to combat and fix these problems (which I hated). But the hacks were even able to give me ways that weren't even published by say vbulletin on ways to tweak the server and the software. Or if you haven't already... Google fixes for the way they got in and usually there's a patch or fix.

It sucks when u wanna just start a fun forums and all this extreme BS comes along with it, but Iona mad Malighi do a great job here. Good luck with the fight, I know it's a lot of work.

And the hacking is back AGAIN....

I'm gonna shoot myself

Last edited by Merman Arion; 09-15-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Ugh! I just logged in and got a big Punisher skull on my screen. Freaked me out for a second because I thought it was my computer that got hacked at first. Damn hackers!

I'm sick of these t***s.

If I ever find one in person, I don't care if I get in trouble, I'm going to punch them in the face.
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

Wow, little shits... Sorry the admins have to deal with this Best of luck with fixing the problems.
    •○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•
    "The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea."
    •○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•
    ○•○•○•○•

-Vladimir Nabokov

WHAT THE FUCK?!

They even made a profile here!

http://mernetwork.com/index/member.php?2887-ayoub-rjf

Hopefully they are aware that by hacking small hobbyist forums, that they aren't spreading a message as much as they are spreading inconvenience.

Well now I want to go swimming. :I

A little something for our dear hackers : you can kiss my merman butt!

What i think about your "message" :

For real? That's their page? If that's the case, then I found this to be very funny

ayoub rjf has not made any friends yet
    No, they don't, but they sure have made a lot of enemies
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

Hacked?

So tired off these people. How many days will we go round with this? Urgh -_-

Wingιd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I reported thier fb page
    and Im also looking into reporting them to fbi since they seem to be foreign.