Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    A little something for our dear hackers : you can kiss my merman butt!

What i think about your "message" :

amazing! but yeah they need to get their lives together! FOR THE LOVE OF POSEIDON! THIS IS BULLSHARK!

Merman Typhoon!

Ok. They have now been reported to the FBI for cyber crimes and possible Cyber terrorism. If you go to thier web page its all in arabic but they talk about some nasty stuff.

The more that report I think the faster they will act.

https://tips.fbi.gov/ is the FBI tip line.

Is it terrible of me to hope that if we report them enough they'll get their very own drone sent to take care of them? Lol.
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

nope not terrible at all. They arent the smartest hackers in the world.. They posted exactly how to find them.. giving us thier ip address by making a profile and posting thier fb page as well. Yeah,... I really hope the FBI finds them.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Meemerdd's Avatar
    I was wondering why everyone has been talking about hacking. Just got there message, this IS bullshark! I don't see why people enjoy hacking innocient helpless websites.

THey messed with the wrong website... I aint playing games here I really seriously did report them to the fbi.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemerdd View Post
    I was wondering why everyone has been talking about hacking. Just got there message, this IS bullshark! I don't see why people enjoy hacking innocient helpless websites.
    Because they're dirty dumb arabs, that's why. God, their animalistic behavior ruined my part of the world already, now it has to ruin my internet too?

Bahaha, now does everyone realize why I hate being confused with one enough to have posted it into my introduction thread? LMAO Yeahhhhh..... **sigh**
    آناهیتا پری دریایی

I dont think they are arabic
    I think they are using the script to hide what they are doing.

I know the differance between persian and arabic.

Hacked?

Also they are posting credit card and identity info on their FB. Apparently them mentioning "electronic jhad" and warnings about the US staying out of Syria along with the identity theft info the FBI DOES have some leverage. Report away!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

yep... thats why i went to fbi to report. THey are so dumb.

Lol, true that.
    آناهیتا پری دریایی

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK?!

They even made a profile here!

http://mernetwork.com/index/member.php?2887-ayoub-rjf

I saw that the other day, I was questioning the validity of that account...

BTW, I went to their FB. Super-extra-triple-reported a ton of crap. They supposedly have a bunch of credit card info just up for grabs on their FB.

Also, I'm pretty sure they're homophobic. I made a snarky reply to one of their replies (after already posting multiple times on their page), and immediately they hid all my comments, LMAO. (To all my LGBTQ friends - I did not use a gay slur at all. I simply suggested that they protect their butt in jail.)

One of their members' FB cover pic says "MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS", so I asked him if he's not a terrorist, why is he being one?

Also, I already sent a Terrorist Report to the FBI, and included a good amount of info and names from the FB page. Granted, if they're halfway decent hackers, that info is false, but it IS traceable. Besides, I figure a hacker group that advertises its work via a FB page can't be too intelligent... Seeing as how FB and Google work together with the government (supposedly) to track all sorts of info on the user...

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    Ugg... I just wanna go siren mode and drown some punks!
    Also known as Salina Tideglow

LMAO so FB is currently reviewing my reports. Seems that they're taking down some of the posts I reported before they get looked into! The posts in question: the credit card info! Ohh, a little scared now, are we? Well guess what?!? I SCREENCAPPED IT, BIYOTCHES!!! And to further add validity to the screencaps, I don't have photoshop, nor do I know how to use it, as several people here can confirm, since I've said many times how much better my life would be if I had photoshop...

Hmm, now where to send that info to? I didn't see anywhere on the cyber-terrorism form from the FBI to add those, but I do have them saved.

TwitterFacebookInstagram

I screen capped them too. They should be scared, shit is highly illegal.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I thought it was funny that they pulled those posts - it shows how stupid they really are - to post it on FB in the first place, to think that pulling the posts would keep them safe, and to top it all off - They say things like "Muslim", "terrorism", "Jihad", and the ever-important "9-11"... all of this together, and think they won't get tracked? It looks like the other sites they've hacked are all smallish sites, like ours... however, it does not look like any of the other victims have been as gung-ho about this. You don't mess with Nerine, dudes... or me. I'm a right b***h when it comes to this kind of crap.

TwitterFacebookInstagram

awesome. THey will get thiers. Yeah I totally agree with the not so intelligent idea.

@Miyu.. LOL! Im pretty scarey when ya piss me off. 0-Bi*** in -.01 seconds.. OH yeah! so fast time... spins backwards!

LOL Nerine, that's why I love you... Who says mermaids have to be pretty and nice and sparkly-happy-Disney-princess all the time? I much prefer the traditional mers, and you don't f### around with those... I think they picked the wrong forum to hack.

TwitterFacebookInstagram

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    Sometimes, being a b***h is not only appropriate, but necessary. I would say this is one of those times. Good grief, I can't believe they put up people's personal info like that!
    Also known as Salina Tideglow