Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: NCMerfest Jan 3-5-2014

FYI Christomer post the details for the Live Streaming on the Merfest FB group. Also, for those not going on the Aquarium trip, We will be at TAC (Triangle Aquatic Center) hanging out. I will be there from 12-2pm-ish. so feel free to stop by there. Wish I could stay longer, but have to get my kids from school See everyone soon!!

Great I went to Live stream site but could not find Merfest. Please keep us updated.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I dont think it'll appear until the actual event

Finally figured out I'm gonna be there & got all the reservations made can't wait to meet everymer!

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yay Sirena!

Senior Member Pod of The South MermanZen's Avatar
    I wish I was going but the one day I fly to FL the day before merge at when I live in NC just my luck

This will be my first mer meeting everyone! I’m making the drive down from Virginia all by myself and I literally know no one so please don’t be scared to come introduce yourself to the mermaid with the bright pink hair (that’s me). It will be greatly appreciated!!!
    I’m also staying at the Hilton garden Inn so all merfolk who are staying there hit me up!

User formerly known as "The Balsam Mermaid".

if you are here around 12-2, feel free to stop by TAC we will be hanging out

Quote Originally Posted by The Balsam Mermaid View Post
    This will be my first mer meeting everyone! I’m making the drive down from Virginia all by myself and I literally know no one so please don’t be scared to come introduce yourself to the mermaid with the bright pink hair (that’s me). It will be greatly appreciated!!!
    I’m also staying at the Hilton garden Inn so all merfolk who are staying there hit me up!

For those who didn't see on FB- I can't make it after all. Flights cancelled, no other flights available all weekend.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    For those who didn't see on FB- I can't make it after all. Flights cancelled, no other flights available all weekend.
    Oh my gosh, I am SO SORRY. That absolutely sucks. :C

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Oh damn! That's worse than not being able to go in the first place!

Iona that's awful! I'm so sorry

Maybe if it's held next year it can be in the spring or summer so this doesn't happen to anyone again