Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NCMerfest Jan 3-5-2014

Mansfield Center, Connecticut, United States
    Add mijomuffins on Facebook
    I want to come, but I will assume this year will be out of the question...unless I win the lottery...somehow...without even playing....

Hey everyone!
    I’m looking for a roommate(or two or three) for NC merfest. I’m pretty much down to room with anyone. Both hotels are $99 a night which is way expensive but I already have my ticket and stuff. Also its my first mer-meeting so I have NO IDEA how to split payment or anything but if you’re interested please respond in the thread or message me directly.
    User formerly known as "The Balsam Mermaid".

I will be there! ^_^ I just need to get my ticket still. :o Need to finish commissions, then I can buy it! Eeeee! I'm only getting the basic ticket, but it will still be so much fun!

I'm also going to be participating in the fashion show, and will be at the ball! I can't wait to see you all and I hope I have my tail in time! Everyone is expecting me to have it! ^_^

SO FREAKING EXCITED! I can't wait to meet everyone! GAAAAAH~
    *bubbles*
    Mermaid Kalliope

Live long and swim free!

deviantART
    Facebook page

I hope you have it in time too...cant wait to see it. I am patiently waiting for my Merbellas but I know it won't be ready by then....

Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    I will be there! ^_^ I just need to get my ticket still. :o Need to finish commissions, then I can buy it! Eeeee! I'm only getting the basic ticket, but it will still be so much fun!

I'm also going to be participating in the fashion show, and will be at the ball! I can't wait to see you all and I hope I have my tail in time! Everyone is expecting me to have it! ^_^

SO FREAKING EXCITED! I can't wait to meet everyone! GAAAAAH~

Senior Member Pod of New England Echinacea's Avatar
    Add Echinacea on Facebook
    Balsam, there is a block of rooms at a cheaper ($79/night) rate at both the Hilton Garden Inn and the Doubletree. Check the official website for the NC Merfest for more info. http://www.ncmerfest.com/hotels.html From the sounds, many of us from MerNetwork are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. Looking forward to seeing people there!

Thanks so much for the update! Last time I checked it was $99 and I'll be sure to book at the Hilton garden Inn!! I'm so freaking excited for this!

Quote Originally Posted by shimmygoddess View Post
    I hope you have it in time too...cant wait to see it. I am patiently waiting for my Merbellas but I know it won't be ready by then....
    I let Raven know! I'm sorry to hear yours won't be ready. :-( I can't wait to see it, though! ^-^

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    I'm really bummed.... I've been following it on facebook, and I am so sad that I can't go. I really want to meet you all in person. I also just found out that, in spite of certain awesome circumstances coming our way, I'm going to have to wait even longer for my mernation tail. Sad fish faces.
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

I got the last min go ahead by the Mer-King himself, Im excited and cant wait to see everyone and hang out. Hopefully all will go well soon. Sea' you all there

Alas, I only just started working at my new job, and I've already missed several hours thanks to the snow, so I'll be unable to afford a trip and room and admission as well. Really sorry to be missing out, though, and hope you all have fun.

I know I'm relatively new here and I haven't gotten to know most of you but I'M SO EXCTED FOR THIS!!!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Seatan's Avatar
    Add Seatan on Facebook
    *makes sad face* Man, I wish I was going. Hopefully there will be another one next year!!!! *crosses fins*
    Once upon a time I was known as Seavanna. Going by Seatan these days. I always wanted to be the high lord of underwater hell.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    OMFG!!! It's 99% certain I'm going!!!! I'm taking the kids tails for the Adopt a Mermaid event for Aquatails!! Just waiting on Jerilyn to finalize plans. Now all I need to do is sell some stuff like NOW so I can get my masquerade ticket by 10pm my time. Anyone looking for hair clips or a shell top???
    Formerly known as NikkiLee

I am only at day 122 now, so I figure it will still take a couple months

Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    I let Raven know! I'm sorry to hear yours won't be ready. :-( I can't wait to see it, though! ^-^

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I'm super excited to meet you all I've been busting my fins on my workshops so I hope you'll consider taking one! Saturday is just an hour, about working with kids. Sunday is an hour and a half about the logistics of starting up your business (the nitty gritty), very specific and tailored help with examples

Also, for those going to be there on Friday I hope you'll join us on the aquarium trip

I wish I could take your workshops! :o I just don't have the extra moneh. :-( Sucks. I am looking forward to meeting you! All of yooooou!
    *bubbles*
    Mermaid Kalliope

Live long and swim free!

deviantART
    Facebook page

The workshops of mine should be included in the main admission

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod MerAnthony's Avatar
    Add MerAnthony on Facebook
    If that is the case then I just might have to sit in on one of the workshops.

h
    en
    Be Happy Swim Free

Yes folks my workshops aren't separate so please come!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I really wish I could come to North Carolina Merfest. I will definitely be there with you guys in spirit!!! Is it possible to post videos or live videos of some of the events online? (perhaps even ON PAY SITES like UStream That could actually be another source of revenue for NC Merfest and at the same time benefit those of us who can't make it!
    http://www.ustream.tv/platform/ppv
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/35587221
    Last edited by Mermaid Oshun; 12-17-2013 at 10:31 AM.