Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Youtube comments... part 2!!!

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    Just saying

Hahaha, this is hilarious. I've gotten these as well XD
    I keep getting this one guy that posts "I WNAT TO SWIM ON YOUR BELLYS!!!!". Like... what does that even mean? =\

People are crazy.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Fun123joker's Avatar

Follow Fun123joker on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaTheSiren View Post
    Hahaha, this is hilarious. I've gotten these as well XD
    I keep getting this one guy that posts "I WNAT TO SWIM ON YOUR BELLYS!!!!". Like... what does that even mean? =\
    I think i might have an idea of what it means. its sexual

gif. from Free! Eternal summer ending
    ・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Oh my god, please send help, I can't stop laughing!!

"Hello Iona. I hear you are a mermaid. Well I hardly believe that. Sorry if i am being rude but there are real live mermaids out there who think these videos and photos you have are very offensive! Please contact me back as we need to calm this riot down. Look, Iona I am just trying to protect my people. You can email me back anytime just PLEASE HURRY.

- Merleah

P.S.
    Please tell me where you got that gorgeous tail BTW"

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    hahaha yup that one is GOLDEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Oh my god, please send help, I can't stop laughing!!

"Hello Iona. I hear you are a mermaid. Well I hardly believe that. Sorry if i am being rude but there are real live mermaids out there who think these videos and photos you have are very offensive! Please contact me back as we need to calm this riot down. Look, Iona I am just trying to protect my people. You can email me back anytime just PLEASE HURRY.

- Merleah

P.S.
    Please tell me where you got that gorgeous tail BTW"
    i just died oh my God

the NEVER ENDING CYCLE OF PEOPLE STEALING THINGS ON INSTGRAM, and then arguing and lying when they are caught.

So this person made an entire account of stolen images, mostly with no credit, and the few she did she got wrong. IN this example, crediting this fishbutt tail as merbellas. I found it while searching the merbellas tag which led me to the entire account.

I did the usual first thing first, try to be polite, reach out and explain to them, and you get shot down with arguments and lies... They deleted some of the comments but I was able to screen shot part of the conversation

Name:  insta.JPG
Views: 554
Size:  122.2 KB

this sort of thing drives me mad. -_- don't argue and lie. The worst is when they just say they found on google and can do whatever they want.

Now, when I approach people nicely and they dont listen I always reblog and tag the mermaids involved (because when you comment more often than not the OP just deletes your comment) as you can see from the comments on my screen shot the girl apologized and deleted all the stolen images. I appreciate people back tracking and doing the right thing, but it's frustrating to have to call them out publicly to get them to actually do it.

Name:  insta2.JPG
Views: 541
Size:  108.1 KB

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 540
Size:  39.0 KB

Name:  3.JPG
Views: 541
Size:  50.8 KB

And queue this savanah girl calling me a bully and whatever. I figure if I approach you nicely and you don't listen, and everything you post is public, I can show it to others and notify the involved parties. I ALWAYS reblog when people steal my stuff if I ask them to remove it and they don't. Like reblogging on tumblr and putting credits back in.

this is a NEVER ENDING battle in the mermaid world. The same old excuses are always thrown around and it drives me nuts. People usually back track when you call them out at least but everytime I browse the mermaid tags on any site it's just stolen image after stolen image and so often manipulated.

I think we need some sort of awareness campaign. I might start another thread. I think it would be cool to create some mermaid images with texts about why people shouldn't steal the photos and remove credits that everyone can share around. It might not solve the problem totally but man, it could at least be a start. I am tagged every other day by mermaids on the look out for stolen stuff! And I know there's this famous photo of Iona's tail that gets stolen constantly, and a famous photo lorelei took that gets stolen constantly.

oh yes, and the never ending comments on my BOOK advertising video, you know where I talk about being a PERFORMING mermaid as a job...

Name:  book.JPG
Views: 646
Size:  44.8 KB

Ugh. I have this issue with the Umbreon costume I made my dog.

This makes me wonder.. Have my merman pictures been stolen a lot on instagram?

I do not use this application.

I just saw that my youtube page puts comments in a que for me to approve without notifying me they are there, though I have it set up to do so... Awesome...

So I went through them and pulled out some of the ones I get to add to this flailing chaos of derpness.

I am (very) surprised there were none calling me "whale" and all sorts of other uncreative ways to announce that I am fat, as if I was some how unaware, but these were the ones that made me sigh the loudest:

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Ah yes. Glorious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fun123joker View Post
    for really popular videos. there is that religous guy you have no iea how or why they got to the video
    Attachment 15624
    oooookay, so what does this have to do with "Jesus Christ"? Some people are...yeah, just really fucking stupid.

Anywho, I find it funny how so many people complain about how they notice that your tail is obviously fake then call you a liar. Well, if they'd pay attention they wouldn't have to waste time making themselves look like idiots not only by their comments but also by their horrible grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Not a YT comment but a PM from Facebook. Wasn't sure where to put it so I'll just put it here. Seriously, WTF with some people?

Attachment 26902
    I am assuming he might have been really religious, muslim etc. and found your pictures explicit...I don't see how it's any of his business regardless.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGunnels View Post
    oooookay, so what does this have to do with "Jesus Christ"? Some people are...yeah, just really fucking stupid...
    If you really want to mess with him, say "there is no place for the carpenter's son here."

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    If you really want to mess with him, say "there is no place for the carpenter's son here."
    hahaha that's great! You should. Really. Do it. lol

Name:  ugh.JPG
Views: 468
Size:  50.0 KB

this girl wrote fake all over my BEHIND THE SCENES videos and videos about my BOOK.

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    *pat pat* deep breaths Raina. Its ok

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mary Marine's Avatar
    Whenever I see someone write "fake and gay" on YouTube comments I always want to reply with this:

Name:  fake and gay.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  286.9 KB
    "I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." — Anaïs Nin

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast